Author Topic: 3 and a half months of permament retraction  (Read 4210 times)

Offline pullbackguy

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since february 2020
3 and a half months of permament retraction
« on: 2020-05-14 10:23:03 »
I've been retracting on and off for about the last two years and I really liked being bare down there. When I found this forum I really wanted to achieve permanent retraction. So when February started I started with permanent retraction. I've tried some different methods but I also went back to a variation of the spoon method but without a spoon. At the beginning of my journey I had to readjust the foreskin multiple times throughout out the day. But after a few weeks it started to stay back really good. I have realized some changes regarding my glans. In comparison to some pics I took right at the beginning of my journey the color definitely changed. As did the texture, I'm still not 100 % sure about whether my glans is already keratinized. I've never really experienced some kind of peeling the way other members have described. Nevertheless I don't think I'll go back to covered any time in the future and I'm really glad I did start with permanent retraction.
One of my next goals is to dry out the inner foreskin, because my method didn't expose it. I think I'll use the tape method. It would be nice to hear some of y'alls stories.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
Re: 3 and a half months of permament retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-21 17:29:40 »
It’s good to hear that you are having success with no serious problems and that you are enjoying the journey. My journey has been quite similar to yours as well. I started with occasionally tucking it inwards, and took a little while to get it to stay where it was put. (I can’t bring myself to call it the spoon method because I don’t use a spoon either!) I think for me it was more a case of learning the right place to start the fold and getting it well settled. As you rightly say, tucking keeps the inner skin covered, and hence moist and sensitive. Several weeks ago I decided to keep it back full-time and after starting with a tuck, switched to a simple pulled back style. This exposes the inner skin to some extent, but in a wrinkled and bunched up way. I did get a little peeling from the inner skin at the start, but otherwise no problems and great success. I do like the idea of getting a bit more exposure to the inner skin, but I don’t really fancy the faff of using tape.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-05-21 17:43:41 »
I don’t really fancy the faff of using tape.
Everyone to their own process, whatever it is that works best for them. However, in order to develop deep shaft wrinkles that can permanently free the foreskin from ever covering the glans, the use of tape, or similar processes, are required to some degree.

guest3309

« Reply #3 on: 2020-05-21 20:00:12 »
Everyone to their own process, whatever it is that works best for them. However, in order to develop deep shaft wrinkles that can permanently free the foreskin from ever covering the glans, the use of tape, or similar processes, are required to some degree.

I just about tried all methods. And on and off retracting. Deep shaft wrinkles take time.

Earlier on, I had similar thoughts like many here: If only my shaft skin could shrink somehow, It would be a lot easier. Where I am now, it does not make much of a difference. Yesterday I took a marker. Skin forward in a steady state. I drew two circles. One it the tip of the foreskin. One over the line of my glans under the skin. Which is a tilted circle of course. Then pulled back completely at an equally steady stage. The tip circle was more that half way the full length of my penis down. In a nice horizontal line. The underside glans circle wat at the very base. In a nice horizontal circle as well. And it stayed. More or less, because it is a dynamic thing, the penis.

Conclusion: My penis has two coats. Rolled back the shaft is fully dressed in foreskin. Rolled forward, the shaft is fully covered with shaft skin. Never tested it before, but I liked it. Focus before was obviously the top of the penis. Now my whole penis is the top of. More penis for your money. Glad I never had a piece of that removed, because by now I would still only have half coverage. Concerned too much in the past of having too much skin, I guess. Or never really looked at the scrotum below. That skin as well can get really tight (when cold for instance) or really long. Skin apparently can cover a lot of space or only take a little space.