News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pain after a few days of pullback

Started by Foller, 2017-08-24 09:01:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Foller

Hello, my foreskin covers and uncovers the glans without problems, however when the penis is erected it tends to find out, being more narrow.
The frenum is slightly short, and when the penis is erect, it is a little strained, pulling slightly the urethra, however, has never given me apparent problems.
The sensitivity of the glans is small, I feel it in some cases, but never had preblem even during sex.

(I have to say that even before I started keeping the glans uncovered (always) I always had trouble urinating when I tried to do it with the foreskin pulled back: difficulty starting, reduced flow, the jet is split in two, with the problems of aims.)

Noe, I decided to try and keep the glans always uncovered, for aesthetics and to further reduce sensitivity.
For four days I held the glans uncovered in my underwear for the whole day, helping me with a strip of toilet paper, I have tried in the night (although I woke up always with  glans uncovered), I rubbed the glans penis for 10 minutes a day with a piece of cloth, and I have kept every day a few minutes under the spray of the shower.

In four days there have been results, with regard to the desensitization, and the initial discomfort gradually decreased, but from the first day, I felt a strange sensation along the penis up to the inside of the pelvic floor, slightly annoying, but so little that not to alarm, in addition to having difficulty urinating.
Now, on the fourth day, I find myself this feeling is accentuated, and a constant pain under the pelvic floor, that arrives up to the anus, the which is sore and more tight.

Do you know if it is normal, and what is it caused?
Any Advice?

soundsgreat87

I don't know :( That is very strange. Maybe it's a coincidence?

Aftskin

Could be a lower urinary tract infection caused by the reduced urine flow. Keep the foreskin forward for a few days and see if it gets better. If it doesn't then you should see a doctor and they will give you some antibiotics.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

jdm

Yeah, I don't know what is going on there, but I definitely don't think it's normal. I've certainly never experienced anything like that in my many years of retracting. I wonder about your practice of rubbing the glans with a cloth and holding it under the shower spray. Is it possible that during this activity you could have gotten some contamination inside your urethra? I also wonder if it could be something with your prostate, give the location where you are experiencing discomfort. Beyond those thoughts, I'm afraid I don't know what to tell you. I would suggest that, for now, and until you feel better, you stop retracting and cease all of the activity which you have recently  been doing to try and reduce sensitivity. Just let your penis be the way it's used to being for now. Hopefully you'll get better on your own. If not, you may have to consult a doctor.

Foller

After more than two days in which I have suspended this practice, it all came back to normal. I would like to continue starting only to keep the foreskin pulled back, and then adding, with less intensity than before, the practice of cloth rub and direct shower spray.

There are still two major questions:

1) I Would like to understand what has caused this problem, to avoid that from happening again.
Advice on what might have caused that one (or start of it) of the effects that are produced in me?

2) has anyone ever noticed or read of others, any effect that has occurred in my case, not even one? (for example linked to one of the features that I present in my case: the type of the foreskin, the frenulum, sensitivity of glans, and his exposure 24 hours a day, mode of exercises such as cloth rub and shower spry, pelviv floor spasm caused by these, etc...)

Hazeleye

Some how you may have a very sensitive prostate, either from what you have just done, previously, or are just that way. I know, some years ago now, I was sounding into the prostate and had what would be a minor mishap. Today, as a result of that, anything that will cause any local irritation, such as simple sounding, use of plugs, or e-stim, of any sort, will transfer back and cause a complaint there now.

To be on the safe side I would suggest, best not to do that which is deemed to have caused a problem. Besides, while over time by exposure of the glans, one reduces sensitivity by being pulled back, it will never decrease to the point of being covered. That is one of the reasons for being so.

Nexolaris

I could imagine that this may have been caused by the way you shower. Maybe the water jet hit the meatus directly and pushed something, maybe soap or just non-sterile water, too deep inside your urethra. Just a thought.

jdm

Foller, I'm glad to hear that things have returned to feeling normal for you. However, it's hard to be sure what caused the problem in the first place. It does not seem probable that the activities you were doing, i.e. foreskin retraction, rubbing the head with a cloth and spraying the glans with a shower jet, would cause the type of discomfort which you experienced. And yet, the discomfort started for the first time when you were doing those things, and resolved after you stopped. So I think it is reasonable to postulate that there is a causative relationship with at least one of those activities. It may also be the aggressiveness with which you performed these actions. I mean, you were rubbing your glans with that cloth for ten minutes a day! I would recommend that you try retracting again, but gently, and without the other actions at first. If you find that retracting alone does not cause discomfort, then maybe you can try adding one of the other actions, but also less aggressively, and gauge the response.

I can say that I have rubbed my glans with a cloth, and sprayed it with a shower jet (hot and cold), and of course, retracted my foreskin, without ever experiencing anything like what you've described. So in general, I think those actions are safe. But accidents can happen doing just about anything. ::) I can also say that I have sometimes felt a kind of discomfort in my prostate area after extended sessions of sexual stimulation. Noting that ever really bothered me, or worried me, but a minor discomfort, which I assumed was caused by excessive long term stimulation. It is possible that the things you've been doing lately have caused something like that for you, and just taking a break from the stimulating activities has allowed the problem to resolve on its own.

You've said that over the first three days you experienced a strange, slightly annoying sensation, and on the fourth day you had pain. When you resume your activities, watch out for those first annoying sensations. If and when they arise, take a break before they progress to pain, and do not resume until the annoying sensations go away. That's my best advice to try. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

Foller

Ok, then I started again only taking pulled back the foreskin 24 hours a day, if after seven days, it's all good maybe I will add the cloth rub a less intense and for a few minutes a day, then after seven I add the shower, and see what happens.

However, the nagging feeling that I felt just keeping the glans uncovered I feel even now, and it is not something relative to the sensitivity of the glans, but something that pulls very slightly from the tip of the penis, through the shaft, and ending in the testis (maybe left), and in some way also connected to the pelvic floor. it is a feeling slightly, and very little annoying, but there it is.

jdm

I'm not sure what to tell you about that feeling. It does sound kind of like a sexual stimulation response to me. Like, even if your glans is not too sensitive, the act of keeping the foreskin pulled back is still, not surprisingly, causing a sexual response. Some men may be more sensitive to this than others. My guess is that this is something that may need to desensitize over time for you, just as glans sensitivity must for most men who are new to perpetual retraction. So I would watch out for any worsening of the feeling, and take breaks as necessary. But I'd probably keep at it, and hope that you will gradually be able to pull back longer and longer, with less and less of this annoying feeling.

thesevenpointfive

I have to say i have across some thing similar in my case,  i seem after a few days skinned back to get stomach ache, for no reason. So after a week skinned back, i get this ache. If i then let the skin go forward for a few hours the ache goes away. I thought it was some blood type thing, that some how. I just can not seem to explain why it should happen.
Love skining back and letting my head show

jdm

I believe that the innervation of the sex organs and the digestive tract are linked in a way, which can produce this effect. Too much sexual stimulation for too long a period can result it a belly ache. I too have experience this, although not from retraction. If you're having this response to retraction, it's an indication that you are not yet adapted to the exposed state, and you are pushing too aggressively. You need to be more patient, and take a more gradual approach.

Foller

I can say that it definitely is not a feeling of a sexual nature.

I also do not feel any pain or discomfort in the stomach or abdominal.

It is a sort of burning sensation, which is located under the perineum, immediately after the end of the scrotum, then down towards the anus right after the testicles.
It is not very internal, so I don't know if is the prostate, or of the muscles.

I also think that the pelvic muscles, which keep the foreskin pulled back, it causes me a constant slight tension in the muscles. Also, when I stressed too much the first couple of days, when I practiced a rub with the cloth and the spray of the shower (and then, perhaps, an over-stimulation of the pelvic muscle) I feel this constant sensation, I had strong spasms of the muscles .
Or perhaps a species of inflammation of the prostate that is stimulated, even if I don't know how.

However, now, only having the foreskin pulled back, after two days that I've started again, I feel a slight discomfort in the testicles, and a slight burning in the area that I described, immediately after the scrotum. In fact I have suspended for the night to resume today.

I hope it is just a matter of adaptation

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: jdm on 2017-08-30 02:18:05
I believe that the innervation of the sex organs and the digestive tract are linked in a way, which can produce this effect. Too much sexual stimulation for too long a period can result it a belly ache. I too have experience this, although not from retraction. If you're having this response to retraction, it's an indication that you are not yet adapted to the exposed state, and you are pushing too aggressively. You need to be more patient, and take a more gradual approach.

I would agree, problem is i have been doing this for years, its only recently this has happened JDM
Love skining back and letting my head show

jdm

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2017-08-30 18:11:59
I would agree, problem is i have been doing this for years, its only recently this has happened JDM
In that case, I don't know what to tell you. Sorry, and good luck.