Author Topic: Sleep?  (Read 5108 times)

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
Sleep?
« on: 2017-08-20 18:27:06 »
Question for those who especially pull back using the help of objects, do you also wear them going to sleep or do you take them off? Is it safe to keep them worn through sleep?

I for one prefer coin method nowadays.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Sleep?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-08-21 03:00:19 »
If the items you wear to keep the foreskin back are comfortable, and don't inhibit blood flow, you should be safe to use them during sleep. I usually don't wear anything during sleep, mostly because it distracts me, and makes it harder to fall asleep. I don't really notice it during the day, but when I try to fall asleep, I become keenly aware of the the presence of any retraction aids. The most natural feeling, and least distracting method I've tried, is the liquid latex method. It's really the only one I can sometimes sleep with. You should be careful with the coin method, because the coin is a hard, unyielding object. Whenever I've used a coin, I always notice indentations in my foreskin, from where the coin is placed, after I remove it. Sometimes there is even some bruising. So I would be cautious about wearing a coin for extended durations. I have used soft items, like silicone rings, in place of the coin, and had better, more comfortable, and I believe, safer results.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-08-25 20:16:58 »
Whatever I use during the day I take it off when going to bed and keep it simply pulled back.
Well couple of times I've slept with a ring behind the glans and it was all fine.
Jdm is right above the coin method, it's a hard object and can stop blood flow if you lay on it for long time.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-08-27 07:56:38 »
Hi there,

I'm only on my 2nd day of keeping my foreskin retracted and I so far have managed to keep the look of the "spoon" method by wearing a pair of boxers. Woke up with an erection this morning but my foreskin was still tucked in. Don't know if trying the tucked in method at night might help you, not tried any other styles.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-08-28 04:10:07 »
I'm a grower with some considerable foreskin overhang (0.5" overhang to a 3.5" flaccid size) so spoon doesn't work that well tbh.

On the other side since applying coin method several times whenever I could my foreskin is back at the state where it's easier to stay back pretty well with just a simple pullback so I'll probably just go with that.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-08-28 04:40:27 »
Most recent photos here.

I do think my foreskin esp around the retracted folds are thinner thanks to wearing coin method for some time. It's somewhat thinner than in my older pics in the gallery.

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-08-28 11:39:35 »
I always cover up at night. I like pulling back in the morning when I get up and have a shower. I always give the frenulum a little stretch and then either spoon or put on my glans ring. It like sets me up for the rest of the day.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #7 on: 2017-08-28 11:43:41 »
I mostly use tape to keep the foreskin pulled back. At night I just leave it on as it poses no risk to blood circulation.