News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

hair band experience - might work for some

Started by hung.part.timer, 2023-08-03 19:10:46

Previous topic - Next topic

hung.part.timer

I have been playing with using these clear goody hair band / ties to keep my foreskin back throughout the day.

So far, they are a very viable solution. They're tight enough to keep things in place despite lots of movement, but do not restrict any blood flow while I'm flaccid, and then if I do get an erection the band can stretch and I'm still comfortable. When I do deflate the head remain big but not cut off. The foreskin can get a little sore, but not in a crazy way.

Anyone have any bands that are similar? If I could add a couple mm's to this I think it'd be near perfect. Maybe I'll see if I can stretch them on something for a couple days to change the size.

Pics:
1. the band
2. covered
3. standard pulled back (how I am 90% of the time)
4. putting on the band (pullback and just put it somewhere in the middle)

hung.part.timer

more pics:
5. band in place with skin settling in
6. hanging later, how you'd see me in the locker room or at the urinal

link to the bands, I used the largest size: https://www.amazon.com/Goody-Womens-Elastic-Hair-Ties/dp/B005CSYTCU

hung.part.timer

I'm def looking for advice, feedback - this is the best band so far, but I know it could be better/improved so I'm looking for leads. Or maybe this band will knock it out of the park for someone else

soundsgreat87

Just wanted to say, your cock looks so different than it did just a few years ago. You've made great progress! I don't think you used to have those dark spots on your glans, in particular.

I've tried something similar with woven hair bands, and it does work, but the woven cloth/elastic is a bit rough on the skin after a while. Something smooth like this seems like it'd work better, but I'm similarly worried that the edges would dig into the skin. Have you had issues with that?

hung.part.timer

I think you're right...beauty marks or dark spots....def not my favorite change...oh well.

I do get a little irritation but only after a few days. I think the optimal usage is probably a day (12 hrs?) on, and then 2 full days off - still pulled back throughout. Only thing is mine stays back 99% of the time on its own, I'm just trying to get the inner foreskin gap to be more expeosed than it's default retracted position

soundsgreat87

Ahh okay. Yeah you're lucky that you don't have to wear something 24/7 ;D

And idk, I like the dark spots. They really only show up on guys with bare heads. It's a mark of your progress ;)