News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Toughening my glans

Started by boris0604, 2023-03-08 12:03:55

Previous topic - Next topic

flatterfuture

Quote from: Keepbk6 on 2023-03-20 20:58:43
I can understand needing to toughen up the glands after years of protection under the skin, but how far do you go.Do you want to lose all feeling in your glands. Just interested, it made me hard but not sure why.i am a part time retractor. will pull back for a month or so then go forward again.

I don't want to lose all feeling, but I'd love a good amount of desensitizing. Maybe I'll be able to top for the first time without feeling pain when I cum lol (Yes, that's how sensitive I am)

Fren

Quote from: flatterfuture on 2023-03-20 21:46:14

I don't want to lose all feeling, but I'd love a good amount of desensitizing. Maybe I'll be able to top for the first time without feeling pain when I cum lol (Yes, that's how sensitive I am)

How long have u been retracting and have u noticed any desensitizing yet?

flatterfuture

Quote from: Fren on 2023-03-20 23:33:20
How long have u been retracting and have u noticed any desensitizing yet?

I actually haven't started retracting at all, but this is day two of doing this method, albeit with sanitizer gel (I need to buy rubbing alcohol lol). So far not a big loss in sensitivity but it burned a bit less to apply the gel to my glans.

Fren

Quote from: flatterfuture on 2023-03-21 03:43:20
I actually haven't started retracting at all, but this is day two of doing this method, albeit with sanitizer gel (I need to buy rubbing alcohol lol). So far not a big loss in sensitivity but it burned a bit less to apply the gel to my glans.

My hunch is that the desensitizing comes most from rubbing against fabric over time, and the surgical spirits just helps in drying out the glans and inner foreskin that's been kept moist for so long,
Do u have any plans to try out retracting?

boris0604

Similar to other contributors, my aim was never to totally lose all sensation from my glans, rather it was to make the process of penetration (or "manual stimulation") less immediately satisfying - in fact demanding that I continue for much longer until I can reach climax. Though having now said that, and having now achieved (in part) that aim, I am keen to continue further. The only means of measurement that I have is very approximate: Before starting to toughen my glans, using manual stimulation, I could climax after 10-15 minutes of manipulation. Now, after some keritinisation, I need 20-30 minutes of stimulation. I am keen to reach the stage were this becomes 60 minutes. So, I shall continue with the process - Keep you posted on results!

Fren

Quote from: boris0604 on 2023-03-21 07:35:40
Before starting to toughen my glans, using manual stimulation, I could climax after 10-15 minutes of manipulation. Now, after some keritinisation, I need 20-30 minutes of stimulation.

Wow 10-15 minutes really isn't a short time in my world, I would have assumed if you could last 15 mins you'd have to be in total control and then would be able to last as long as you choose,
Atm my aim is just to desensitize enough to be able to go for 10 mins loll

flatterfuture

Quote from: Fren on 2023-03-21 14:34:27
Atm my aim is just to desensitize enough to be able to go for 10 mins loll

My aim was 5mins 🤣

Stickler99

I concentrate the use of surgical spirit on my inner foreskin.
The glans don't need it as I've been retracted for years and they have desensitised enough.
I normally use loo roll soaked in surgical spirit and wipe the whole area.

oldestserv

Am a great fan of surgical spirits. Really helps keeping things numb!!

mjed

Guys...I may be missing something here but why is there a need to accelerate toughening up the glans with "surgical spirit" of all things.  I'm sure cut guys don't go through all this - it gets cut off and after a healing period, they get used to it and live with it. So wouldn't it be the same for us - eventually the exposed glans gets used to it and keratinizes / toughens up naturally.  It doesn't need to be like the sole of an old shoe!!

oldestserv

Hi mjed..
I think its the dryness we all want...or maybe that's just me lol

botanicjoe

I was wondering when you achieve your goal (whatever it is, dryness of a glans, tougher glans, reduction of sensitivity etc.) is it permanent or you need to do it regularly to maintain what you lost/gain? (depending on how you see it.)   

oldestserv

Hi Joe...I think its fairly permanent but just Top up the odd day now...not to everyone's taste I know

botanicjoe

Hey oldestserv, I really hope so, this pulling back method only, is not doing it for me enough in terms of sensitivity loss, I mean, it may work great in ten years, but God knows if I'll be alive to experience that, plus if I stop for whatever reason I don't want to start from scratch (if I don't have too ofc.). Don't get me wrong I can commit to rubbing alcohol 3 times a day for 5 years, but if I stop for a month or two and I lose all the progress then that's depressing.

oldestserv

Hi botanic Joe. You'll be fine just keep at it and you will get what you want