News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Toughening my glans

Started by boris0604, 2023-03-08 12:03:55

Previous topic - Next topic

boris0604

In recent weeks I have been bathing my "mushroom head" daily with Surgical Spirit / Rubbing Alcohol. As part of my plan to keep my foreskin permanently pulled-back, the daily treatment has begun to make the foreskin less flexible (and slow the inclination to  return to its covered position), harden the skin of the head and reduce its sensitivity (which is welcome!).
At the outset the procedure did "zing" some for a few minutes, but now it is barely noticeable. In fact, some days I will bathe my head two or three times every day. I actually enjoy the reduced sensitivity that has resulted (and I shall try to take it further!).

Do other readers share my "hobby" or have experience of the practice ?  Happy to read your comments.

BenTwilley

Quote from: boris0604 on 2023-03-08 12:03:55
In recent weeks I have been bathing my "mushroom head" daily with Surgical Spirit / Rubbing Alcohol. As part of my plan to keep my foreskin permanently pulled-back, the daily treatment has begun to make the foreskin less flexible (and slow the inclination to  return to its covered position), harden the skin of the head and reduce its sensitivity (which is welcome!).
At the outset the procedure did "zing" some for a few minutes, but now it is barely noticeable. In fact, some days I will bathe my head two or three times every day. I actually enjoy the reduced sensitivity that has resulted (and I shall try to take it further!).

Do other readers share my "hobby" or have experience of the practice ?  Happy to read your comments.
You've got it in one. I'm a great advocate of the 'Surgical Spirit' system. It works with the pulling back, and it works on any Balanitis type issues. Make sure that when you're 'bathing' the head you give the inner foreskin a good soaking too. After a while you can reduce the frequency of the applications with no loss of effectiveness.
Ben Twilley

boris0604

Ben: Advice and comments greatly appreciated. I shall persevere!

soundsgreat87

How long do you soak it for each time?

I've started doing a thing lately where I put a tight ring around the end of my foreskin, then squirt some rubbing alcohol into the opening, so I've got a little "foreskin balloon" full of it. It can stay that way for like an hour, no problem. I've definitely noticed my glans getting tougher!

boris0604

Sounds Great: I had never considered doing it that way, but it could be a possibility as I have a lengthy foreskin. I shall give it some serious consideration. Thanks for the suggestion.

boris0604

Three weeks now since I started bathing my head in surgical spirit on a daily basis. It has certainly helped to make me less sensitive (When having sex or masturbating or now takes much longer before I shoot). My sex technique has changed too: Where previously I enjoyed slow, deep strokes now shallow strokes with little penetration, as quickly as I can manage is the most effective way to achieve orgasm. Usually some manual stimulation is needed to "complete the job". Very pleased with the results so far.

boris0604

Foreskin starting to become less flexible, and staying back better.

boris0604

Sensitivity now hugely reduced.  Penetration now does nothing for me, cannot feel anything inside my wife's pussy. Almost no response even after lengthy "manual stimulation". Lovely!

soundsgreat87

I'm glad you're enjoying it! ;D

flatterfuture

I'm gonna start doing this, I have some questions though:

• What do you mean "bathe"? Just covering the glans with alcohol for a bit, or letting it soak for a certain amount of time?
  • How long should I leave the alcohol on? Should I rinse it off?
  • How do I stop it from going down the urethra?

Fren

Quote from: flatterfuture on 2023-03-20 03:47:29

• What do you mean "bathe"? Just covering the glans with alcohol for a bit, or letting it soak for a certain amount of time?

I know you were asking for Boris's technique and I'm interested to hear what the response is too, but il also share how iv been doing it,
I haven't been bathing my glans but using a dropper to drop surgical spirits on my glans and inner foreskin, I pretty much just add as many drops as it takes til I feel iv got a good amount everywhere and then wait for it to dry off by itself which it does quite quickly considering it's alcohol, then I usually add a couple more drops just to be sure before finishing, no rinsing or anything just letting it do it's thing,
I haven't found any issues with it going in my urethra even when I add drops directly to the opening,
Iv been doing this about 3 times a day

I do feel this method has really sped up my drying and toughening, the first day it was almost unbearably painful for a few minutes, and now a week later there's almost no reaction

BenTwilley

Quote from: flatterfuture on 2023-03-20 03:47:29

My way is to roll a couple of sheets of loo roll into a tube, soak it in the neck of the surgical spirit bottle, then liberally apply all over the glans and inner foreskin while pulling back fairly hard. Let it dry, and put it away! If some goes in the urethra, you'll know about it, but it's only momentarily.
Ben Twilley

boris0604

I am certain that everyone will have their favoured method. For me, I prefer to use a piece of cotton wool, thoroughly soaked in surgical spirit, which I then use to wipe the glans and foreskin areas. I usually wipe for about five minutes, repeating this (usually) twice a day. I do not try my penis, simply allowing the surgical spirit to either be absorbed or evaporate naturally. Seems to be working for me.

Keepbk6

I can understand needing to toughen up the glands after years of protection under the skin, but how far do you go.Do you want to lose all feeling in your glands. Just interested, it made me hard but not sure why.i am a part time retractor. will pull back for a month or so then go forward again.

Fren

Quote from: Keepbk6 on 2023-03-20 20:58:43
I can understand needing to toughen up the glands after years of protection under the skin, but how far do you go.Do you want to lose all feeling in your glands. Just interested, it made me hard but not sure why.i am a part time retractor. will pull back for a month or so then go forward again.
For me I'm in the earlier stages of pulling back and my foreskin is desperately trying to roll forward, so part of the reason for using this method is to try and condition the skin to stay back, also I'm just wanting to speed up the desensitizing process a bit so I'm not getting woken up in the night by my glans rubbing fabric haha

But also my main goal with this is desensitization for better sexual stamina so i am looking to lose sensitivity in a similar way that delay creams provide, they have never made sex less enjoyable, infancy much more enjoyable because I can continue for longer