News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any other young adults in here?

Started by uncut_sowhat, 2020-08-10 02:42:13

Previous topic - Next topic

averagejoe

I'm 38 and while I do get the "check engine light" all over my body sometimes 😆 I feel as young as I ever have. Sometimes it's hard for me to even acknowledge I'm almost 40, because I just don't feel old 🙃

Thisisausername

I'm 19 and have been reading off and on for 4 years here since I was 15. Just recently made an account.

russ_s

39 here, don't feel old...
Let's get some pictures of various aged pulled back cocks in this thread. I'll start...   ;)
I'm also on Reddit u/russ_s6

TheForgotten

Bluie

Quote from: russ_s on 2020-09-01 20:33:02
Let's get some pictures of various aged pulled back cocks in this thread. I'll start...   ;)
Sweet look man!

Test123

How long have you been retracted mate?

JeremiahLynch

russ_s

Quote from: Test123 on 2020-09-05 23:02:17
How long have you been retracted mate?
On and off for a few years. Trying to get to full time. This picture was after about 5 days.
I'm also on Reddit u/russ_s6

Curious

Pulled back permanent since 26th of December 2021

JERRY

broo i am 18
its nice u started u will get more advantages

Test123

Quote from: russ_s on 2020-09-06 16:16:04
On and off for a few years. Trying to get to full time. This picture was after about 5 days.
You have a piercing, too?

Loveboy100

guest3725

Bluie

Freaking sweet looking pull back.

uwunate