Author Topic: Desensitize  (Read 3444 times)

guest1850

Desensitize
« on: 2018-05-12 03:30:45 »
Good day gentlemen.  I have been retracting on and off for years now but off this last time for quite a while.  Every time I pull back I begin the dry down the skin and I slowly lose sensitivity.  I hoped that covering it back up would regain my sensitivity but it seems to level off to a point where it stays as sensitive or not sensitive as where I was in the process when I covered it back up.  I’m interested in finding that sweet spot of not too sensitive but sensitive enough to fully enjoy.  For you guys that have been able to pull back long term do you feel there is a point it levels off?  Do you think it stays more sensitive than a circumcised guy or do you think eventually it’s equal to that sensitivity wise.  I’d like to retract to where I can maximize sex without numbing too much.  What is your advice?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Re: Desensitize
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-13 04:39:51 »
RB37, in my case a good many years ago after I had been pulled back for 15 to 20 years I was still sensitive enough in having sex that I was still seeking the application of Benzocaine type of desensitizers to deaden the glans to prolong intercourse. And this was after I had thinned the frenum, which also tends to desenitize your reaction, a good many years before that.

As far as being pulled back for a long time and having been circumcised for a long time, I personally would fail to see that there would be any difference in sensitivity between the two. Of course, that means continually being pulled back over the long time, not being a part time pulled back.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Desensitize
« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-14 10:14:38 »
I am also a long time pulled back, and for me i have very little sensitivity,  i can say having spoken to cut guys about this, that i am at there stage, if i stroke the head etc, it makes no difference, even the skin below the gland is different colour now  than it was.  So i am not sure you will get a sweet spot unless you pull back for only short periods and test
Love skining back and letting my head show