News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do Kegels help the glans flare faster?

Started by aa021716, 2024-01-10 09:15:41

Previous topic - Next topic

aa021716

I'm in my second week with the spoon method with good results and can sleep overnight without problems. The biggest challenge is staying pulled back without any help during long seats and with some turtle necking. But that is improving.
Any experience with Kegels on bare glans flaring process to share?

hung.part.timer

Yes...? Probably...? I'd actually account my flare from some glans focused jelqing exercises that I found online like 2 decades ago! (I don't even see anything about jelqing online anymore) Essentially it's about extending the amount of time your glans spends at full size, filled up at max blood - I even think I had cracks show up in my glans as it was changing size and expanding. Anyway, I was able to commit and get into it in a way that I simply couldn't these days due to being an adult.

Also reverse Kegels are way better than normal Kegels - this will change your penis and get it bigger than you've ever seen it, trust me

aa021716

Thank you hung.part.time for the great tips. I will give it a try.
By the way, how do you compatibilize your jelquing rutine? I mean jelquing is pulling forward which would include your skin, and here we are promoting the opposite to maximize the pull-back of your foreskin and shaft skin. Any tips for regular jelquing and pulling back routines?

ThePiemel

Kegels are cool. There are actually three sets of muscles in the perineum, back to front. And then left and right. (And a fourth, which is Uranus.) With control over the perineum muscles, you can play window wiper while erect. Left to right and back again.

Training the lot, feeling them, controlling them, opens the whole book of penal opera.

Just in case you'd be interested.

Steeltoeboots

@hung.part.timer: do you know https://jelqtogain.com/ ?
I follow this site for many years already.

hung.part.timer

When I used to jelq I would do it using lubricant / oils with my foreskin pulled back with one hand, and the other used to grip and flood my penis forward. Also, the glans focused jelqing is about filling it up and gripping tightly just below the glans to keep it filled to the max for as long as possible - then repeat.

On https://jelqtogain.com/

This site is totally new to me! AND it looks like the owner has achieved permanent retraction as well. From the way that he goes into his device, it seems that his jelqing program also supports remaining pulled back for good. Or his result may have been an unintended consequence (for him) of his methodology, and if so, he should use that as a selling point for guys like us.

Do you know if he's involved in his social media and responsive to inquiries? I would actually ask how he's achieved his permanent retraction.

Steeltoeboots

Below the main page there is a contact us link. There you can WhatsApp.
Yes, if it jelqing that helped but only growing but also retraction,  he should use it as a benefit on his site.
And for us jelqing could be part of our routines and be promoted here. 
Hope you get an answer to that.

GarethUK

Thanks Steeltoeboots for flagging up jelquing and Daniel Gray's site - much potentially interesting stuff to look into there. Daniel Gray's penis is certainly handsome, and a real example of just how good being pulled back can look. It certainly looks as if he is a full time retractor as he never appears covered over on the videos, and that seems to be his natural default state. Do you know if he ever mention anything on the subject of covered/retracted in any of the tutorials you can get if you pay to sign up? Somehow, it seems to be a bit of an elephant in the room, and I'm sure that many casual visitors to his page would just assume that he must be circumcised.

CuriousSkinner

Yes I enjoyed watching those videos as well, I was quite happy to see in one of the videos he shows you his foreskin and he has a fair bit going on. Thanks for sharing them.

Steeltoeboots

I share your thoughts GarethUK. I think most of his visitors think he's circumsized. Retraction is not that familiar,  I guess.  Even I didn't have a lot of attention to it until a few months ago. Now I'm fully into it. So, yes, us brothers of the pulled back foreskins do know how good it feels.
Daniel must have more than average attention of his penis.  The jelqing and possibly retractration too. I saw him in a video pulling his foreskin rolling over his glans. Not fully. Amazing. 

I don't know if he tells about pulling back the foreskin separate from the jelqing.
I am a masturbator and have had periods that I masturbated whole weekends with a few hours off. So a lot of blood to my penis head with tight grips. I noticed that my penis grew thicker, especially the head. This gives hope for us, most of us want the flared glans.
Jelqing can be easily done, at home, after a piss at work, just a few good jelqs. I hope that Daniel loves his penis as much as we do. ❤️ We should support him with a few memberships. 

CuriousSkinner

Yeah he certainly has retracted as his default state in those videos doesn't he. The last  video he shows how his device can be used for foreskin stretching and he mentions his foreskin briefly. Thanks for sharing the site. I'm not familiar with it at all, although it looks to have not been updated for a while?

Steeltoeboots

You're welcome. I am not sure about the updates.

Something different which I am not familiar with,  I found jelq2grow on Reddit and an own website.

Steeltoeboots

We talked about jelqing. 

I found a podcast. It's about all sorts of male improvement.
https://open.spotify.com/show/5OKMwOX12uVm8murhQ1atd
I'm listening.  Listen episode 157, it may be interesting. It may be educational,  if not it's already fun to hear men talking about penis enlargement. 
Didn't check all the other episodes yet but there are other interesting subjects, all on subjects for us men.

CuriousSkinner

Oh I might check that out thanks. I will have to go back and have another look at jalqtogain as well. I liked those videos for some reason.

Steeltoeboots

I can say it is pleasant to do and growth is really  possible.