News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Progress

Started by skin-off, 2023-06-17 06:18:18

Previous topic - Next topic

skin-off

Hey guys.

This is my progress so far, I've been using spoon method and metal ring to keep me retracted. How does my glans look? Is it already keratinized? I really like how it looks. Sometimes I forget to stay retracted and my foreskin covers it for a day o two but mainly I'm pulled back. And I also have a question my glans when flaccid looks kinda keratinized or dry but when I get hard my glans looks shiny like it lost all the dryness. Is it normal? I've been pulling back for 6 months or so.

I share with you some pics

skin-off

sohamk082

hey that looks great! can you please show how the ring looks like?

thesevenpointfive

I also tried the ring method, it kept the skin back well for me, that looks like some metal ring, but doing its job
Love skining back and letting my head show

skin-off

Quote from: sohamk082 on 2023-06-17 09:09:42
hey that looks great! can you please show how the ring looks like?

Sure its like this one. Same model

skin-off

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2023-06-18 07:08:49
I also tried the ring method, it kept the skin back well for me, that looks like some metal ring, but doing its job

yes I really like the metal ring, well actually i like how it looks on spoon method but my foreskin is long so when spooning it kinda folds or rolls over my glans so it doesn't stay well retracted. That's why I decided to full use a metal ring. What methods do u use and recommend?