News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulling back to treat balanitis… but every morning I wake up erectcausing pain..

Started by josh, 2023-06-08 08:58:07

Previous topic - Next topic

josh

Hey all, I started trying out the pull back method yesterday to aid in treating balanitis.

The issue is, I wake up every morning erect, which causes pain with how tight the foreskin is.  I wake up erect needing to pee then it goes soft, but  I get back into bed with my wife and then cuddling makes me erect again haha, causing pain again.

I don't have pain when erect and the skin is forward usually. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and what they did to manage it?

skinny_tom

Hi Josh, I'm also a newbee here. I think tight band is one of those things that just requires time and stretching. Mine was a bit tight when I was a teen but it loosened up over time. You might try some kind of a ring to put light stretching force on it all day, if you search aliexpress for "phimosis" there are tons of products (some look useful, many which are totally not going to work). I would generally steer clear of the creams because anything with steroids should be avoided unless really necessary. Good luck.