News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

This won't be popular...but hear me out

Started by RetractedFarmer, 2023-05-10 19:17:46

Previous topic - Next topic

RetractedFarmer

I practiced retraction on and off for over a decade.  I enjoyed the feeling of the head drying out and increased bedroom control.  However even after a decade or trying nearly every method and having a torn frenulum from 20 years ago, I was unable to maintain retraction for longer than a few days at a time.  My issue usually ended up being a combination of swelling and foreskin rolling over on its own.  2 months ago I had a circumcision done.  I learned a lot and want to share with ypu because I wish inhad tried something first.  The swelling always scared me.  After my operation I was compression bandaged for 11 days.  As healing went on I had to lean on wrapping with bandage making it a little less every day.  Now I only wrap about every 3rd night for about 5 hours.  What I'm getting at is had I known this method, I would have like to try wrapping my uncut cocktail while retracted, and I believe eventually I'd have managed to stay retracted and no swelling.  Healing is going fine, and I cannot yet say it was my best decision ever but I will adjust and life goes on.  I'm sharing this as an idea, not an instruction.

hung.part.timer

Well, this wrapping technique isn't the part that I think people won't want to hear. It sounds like as good as any of the handful of approaches on here.

I'm imagining using a non-stick tape with some elasticity to wrap your penis with while your inner foreskin is as exposed and retracted as possible. Leave an opening to pee and go for as many days as you can at a time. Might train towards a retraction with more exposed inner foreskin.

Anyone ever tried this?

slicendice

it sounds logical, but might only be workable if the person is a shower.. it's basically combining fixation (keeping the foreskin where it is desired to be) with compression (preventing the "usual" lymph fluids from gathering in the foreskin, preventing the "usual" swelling)..

for growers, this method might not work at all, because the shrunken state means that all the foreskin would probably move and no longer remain where it is desired, rendering the method moot..

hung.part.timer

Def have a point. I was thinking if the wrapping fabric is elastic enough, then it would stay situated enough even when going from small to big and from soft to hard without the change being an issue

PossibleMagician130

I do use those self adhesive bandages and they do feel uncomfortable after 30-45 minutes, like it's impeding the circulation in my penis. Perhaps the compression bandages work because a lot of the blood and lymph vessels in the foreskin were already lost from the circumcision.