News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

What are your tips for a foreskin that won't stay back.

Started by BlueGlans69, 2023-02-14 14:04:52

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueGlans69

Like i can get my foreskin behind my glans for a while but it just goes back to normal after

hung.part.timer

I'd say just keep pulling it back every time it rolls forward.

Also look up some of the devices such as glans rings to physically restrain your foreskin. Google foreskin correction device

Benji

This is in no way meant to discourage you, just sharing my experience. I've been attempting permanent retraction for I'd say roughly 7 (maybe more) years. Some of that time had been off and on but it's been a consistent effort for the last 4 years. In that time, I've had to settle with the harsh reality that it's not always possible for everybody. We're all different and there are a lot of factors that going into it. All I can say for sure is to remain consistent, be patient, and explore different methods to find out what works best in your case. Good luck and have fun!