Author Topic: Foreskin to stay back by its self  (Read 4476 times)

Offline Fflop2000

Foreskin to stay back by its self
« on: 2019-07-05 01:34:18 »
I’ve kept my foreskin back for a about a month and it is te staying back by itself. I wonderinghow long it’ll take.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Foreskin to stay back by its self
« Reply #1 on: 2019-07-05 07:44:45 »
Depending on what technique you are using, but it will take some time, even a year or two, but this depends on your foreskin to begin with, Some people have tight skin, which when back can stay back, others have lose an so have to use techniques to keep it back, lie tape or spoon. So there is no real definitive answer to this question.
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest1850

« Reply #2 on: 2019-07-06 01:31:05 »
In my opinion retracting cannot be done successfully long term unless the frenulum is removed via surgery or by tying it

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-07-06 03:11:44 »
In my opinion retracting cannot be done successfully long term unless the frenulum is removed via surgery or by tying it

I think that may very much depend on the specifics of the penis. My frenulum is intact, but I have no trouble keeping skinned back indefinitely.  That may not be true for someone with a short fren or a long foreskin.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-07-06 18:20:11 »
I’ve kept my foreskin back for a about a month and it is te staying back by itself. I wonderinghow long it’ll take.

A month seems too short. It took mine eight months to finally stay back on its own. Give it time. How's the sensitivity of your glans after one month ? I remember the tearing and chafing was a nightmare for the full first year, at least, in my case.

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-07-07 01:12:06 »
It depends on a variety of factors. As said above, foreskin length and whether the frenulum has been cut / tied are two big factors. For example, my foreskin is pretty long (when pulled over, I have overhang even when erect) and the frenulum is in place to keep the foreskin over the head, so I made a tie and that helped significantly. It allowed the foreskin to stay back much easier. It also depends on how much of a grower or a shower you are (I think there's something about this on the autocircumcision techniques topic). It also depends on how tight or loose your foreskin is in comparison to the size of your glans (particularly the corona), and how long you have been pulled back. It varies from person to person, but it can take anywhere from several months to a couple of years to reach unassisted permanent retraction.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted