News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

almost 2 years

Started by streetcar, 2019-08-12 07:32:41

Previous topic - Next topic

streetcar

It is almost 2 years of my permanent retraction - I feel very good in this state and I see that it was good decision. I attach picture how it looks now.

cavalier

thesevenpointfive

Congrats, that looks impressive, does the skin stay back on its own? and does the heads have little sensitivity 
Love skining back and letting my head show

Loveboy100

Congrats! What method did you use?

__

Super, looks great ! Any comments on your sensitivity and/or glans color (before vs. after) ?

streetcar

I have to say I use no method. Simply my foreskin stays back - I think that size of my flarred glans is helpfull in my situation. Sensitivity of head of my penis is noticebly lower and also color has changed - previously it was pinky now it is as you can see on the picture.

streetcar

And one more important for me change I notice. Head of my penis after those two years is little bit bigger and flared - I very like this new shape.  :)

skinhead

Familiar experience - very pleased for you! Great result, and great results...

streetcar

I want to share with you pictures of new shape of my flared glans of my penis - I like this bell or mushroom shape

thesevenpointfive

wow that looks impressive from those pictures and the head has really flared
Love skining back and letting my head show