News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

First time pulling back

Started by Acibzy12, 2023-08-03 03:46:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Acibzy12

So after a lot of very frustrating trial and error ive managed to wear my foreskin back all through work. It was a bit rough getting used to the sensation but so far its been alright. Hoping to keep it up for a while longer to hopefully help with my sensitive head.

swordfisch

Well done! I well remember the discomfort (sometimes almost pain) generated by clothing at the earliest stages of living bare-headed.
Careful selection of u'pants helped. For me, M &S cotton briefs, one size too large, became the go-to kecks. The more they were washed, the softer they became. Not too tight...for me, and nice and unabrasive!
Persevere and all will be great. You'll find that the discomfort will turn into pleasurable feelings and the knowledge that you've made the right decision.
All the best,
sf

indigo_demon

Great!! One wouldn't think that their boxers are necessarily abrasive, until sensitive bits are rubbing on it for an extended period. Time to invest in some silk boxers :P

derj

Welcome! I am in week 3 of being pullback full time. For me I have found loose satin boxers to be the most comfortable, cotton was just too sensitive. You may find keeping in place may be more difficult but I think I may need to practice in the spoon method more to get it right and hold tight.
Best of luck we have all been there in these sensitive times!