News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Cock Remodelling Progress

Started by Fggp2000, 2022-12-10 12:11:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Fggp2000

A while back I posted about wanting to remodel my cock without any form of surgery, so that my penis had a large mushroom head, slightly open peehole, prominent veins and for my foreskin to bunch up further down the shaft so that my glans flare is fully exposed.

I have been using a cock pump to help with the glans enlargement, but have stopped using one now partly due to plateauing and also I have developed a medical problem, not with my penis, but its advisable not to pump.  I was using sounding rods and cockplugs to try and open up my peehole, but absolutely no luck with that.  I was also using wide cockrings to try and create a gap between my glans flare and the bunching of my foreskin, but again no real success with that, and again due to a medical issue it seems best not to use cockrings for any length of time.  I have found that probably due to pumping and the cockrings that my veins are more noticeable and there are more of them.   In fact I find that if I am really aroused and really hard, there are a couple of small veins close to my frenum, extending up into my glans and peehole, but they dont show very often. 

As for by results from keeping my foreskin retracted, they are pretty good.  My glans is silky soft and dry but not cracked or grooved, which I [refer.   It gets even more smooth and shiny when I am erect, which with my veiny shaft, just looks hot :)  Unless I am doing anything really physical, my foreskin, never rolls forward, as its being held back by my flare.  I find that wearing tight cotton underwear (panties as I am a bit of a fetishist) help to hold everything in place and also help to keep my glans polished and smooth.

As I say, I havnt had any luck with creating a space between my glans and the bunched up foreskin, but am about to try tape again by fully stretching my inner foreskin down the length of my shaft, then taping at the base so it is held down there, maybe that will help to train it to stay further away from my glans.

Here are some current photos.

hung.part.timer

Although you don't feel like you've had much success in remodeling, your pics prove otherwise. The extreme flare and natural retraction are results that many on here are still hoping for.

There is some stuff I've seen on reddit around meatotomy which will enlarge your urethra...but it's not for the faint of heart and is much more than a 'remodel'.

Keep up the work, it'll all adjust slowly over time and with persistence.

ThePiemel

When anything is disrupted in the body, the body tends to put everything back in place as it was before. There is a medical term for this. Anything that heals tries to recover it's original shape.

As the penis is only attached on one side, these mechanisms are even stronger. And then at times it has some heavy duties. Not suggesting anything ;-) That makes the mechanism more strong and it heals faster than average body areas.

If you want more length, a pump is not the best I think. A stretcher might be better, or jelqing. It still takes a long time to convince a penis you like it to be larger. Because it is meant to play with. And designed to then quickly go back to the original shape.

From what I see you are doing fine. The narrow part behind the bunched up skin takes a very long time to get the same width as the skin below that. Many guys have that. It is elastic with a sort of memory rubber band. Meant to let your glans out. And later tuck it up again. To stay exposed it takes lots of time to convince that part that in rest position it should remain as wide as the rest of the skin of your shaft. You can try to stretch it. Actually in all directions. Because it is like elastic with a memory. I tried stretching in the past with result that my foreskin actually became shorter. When soft it still bunches up a bit. But when boner I hardly have skin left to pull it over the glans. Where in the past it would still be covered with a bit of overhang. It's for the memory elastic that is inside the skin. Take it slow. That part or your penis coat is the hardest to convince to lose its original memory setting. In my opinion.

For the rest? Get some sunshine on it. When you have sun and privacy. Or find a tanning bed. That helps to change the skin too. And is better for looks!

jimmy

It will be interesting to see how you progress

Definitely avoid doing anything stupid like meatotomy. Each to their own but it's not a good look :-\

Fggp2000

Thanks for your responses.  As I have said, I am not wishing to go though any surgical methods, either by a surgeon or by my own means to achieve my remodelling, so a meatotomy is off the cards for sure.  Its not really a size increase I am wanting for my peehole, as its a reasonable size anyway possibly caused by my sounding activities, but I want it to open up slightly like some guys have, a hole rather than a slit.  I will persevere with trying to create a gap between glans and foreskin bunching.   Stretching the foreskin opening is something I will concentrate on further, especially as it may help to reduce its size.