News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Funny Side Effects

Started by ThePiemel, 2022-11-08 21:00:28

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePiemel

Anybody recognizes this feeling? When, though rarely now, my foreskin slips back over my glans, I sometimes get this slight feeling my glans is getting too warm. The same like when you put on a sweater in summer.

saucev889

Yeah, even after 8 months of having it pulled back I occasionally have that feeling. I usually readjust it as soon as possible. Though, it did happen today and I needed to take a piss so I just peed with the foreskin back and it felt sooo weird after not having done that in a while. (Even before keeping it retracted, I had been retracting to use the bathroom specifically).

_yeah_

This happens to me as well. Whenever the foreskin rolls forward during permanent retraction, it feels almost unnatural, and in a way it is, since you've trained the skin to stay back and your body has gotten used to having the glans exposed all the time, so when it accidentally slides forward and covers the glans, it is going against your new status quo
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2022-11-08 21:00:28
Anybody recognizes this feeling? When, though rarely now, my foreskin slips back over my glans, I sometimes get this slight feeling my glans is getting too warm. The same like when you put on a sweater in summer.
Actually i do have that issue, so looks like you are not alone, as the head gets cold, when the skin covers the head, it feels warmer
Love skining back and letting my head show

GhostFace

Yeah, I can also say that was a thing for me, I even talked about it in my self introduction
Feel free to mail me anything, it might take up to a week for me to actually see and reply to it though, but I always check Discord.

caveman

While I have not noticed that that I can remember but there is one advantage to having a fore skin is in cold weather, a bare head gets very cold. I usually don't retract much in the winter. Below zero weather does not feel good at all, especially on the glands.
caveman

samuel12345

This happens, it feels so uncomfortable. For me sometimes the side skin will get accumulated.

Benji

Aside from what you're talking about happening, the strangest side effect I've noticed is that certain materials still feel uncomfortable on the glans even after 4-5 years of permanent retraction. Like the lining in swim trunks, I can't stand that feeling and end up cutting out all the lining.

ThePiemel

Quote from: Benji on 2023-07-25 21:17:46
Aside from what you're talking about happening, the strangest side effect I've noticed is that certain materials still feel uncomfortable on the glans even after 4-5 years of permanent retraction. Like the lining in swim trunks, I can't stand that feeling and end up cutting out all the lining.
Still have a few like that in the wardrobe. And never understood why that lining was put there. What was the idea behind that?

Benji

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2023-07-25 23:44:18
Still have a few like that in the wardrobe. And never understood why that lining was put there. What was the idea behind that?

I think it somewhat serves a purpose. If you like briefs I could see how it's not awful aside from rubbing the head wrong and they do a good job of keeping everything supported from falling in between your legs but other than that I don't see much of an appeal.

Skinned

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2022-11-08 21:00:28

Yes I remember this from when I started going permanent, some years back now. It slipped forward on a hot summer night and I woke up the feeling of my glans being super hot. A quick pull back sorted it. I've not noticed since, but then I haven't had my foreskin over the glans since then.