News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

2 Month Progress - Balanitis subdued

Started by itsonlymeheredw, 2022-10-24 16:22:43

Previous topic - Next topic

itsonlymeheredw

Hello all!

Thought I would detail a bit of my current progress.

Initially an attempt to cure balanitis I'm now just continuing because I enjoy the lessened sensitivity/look and feel of pulling back.
I've just been letting the skin sit behind the glans which has been working most of the time. Even when I sleep it's fine if I wear the right underwear. I had a touch of swelling the first week which subsided after letting it roll forward a bit.
No signs of balanitis per the photos for anyone curious (sorry I do not have any before).

I'm lucky in that my frenlum is really stretchy so when erect I can get back really quite far. I really like the sensation of my frenlum at the moment - a question I have for long time retractors is if that changed for you over time?

8)

Nivek

There's so many others suffering from Balanitis, so this is a great success story.

konfied88

Congrats! My motivation was somehow similar and it is really nice to see that the results of pulling back are there :)

hung.part.timer

Great results man, the foreskin position while erect looks really nice and natural

Tugboat

Its great to hear your balanitis cleared up. Ive just done around 12 hours retracted but due to swelling wtc i have stopped for a few days.

How long did it take your balanitis to resolve and what was it like previous to now?
Tugboat 🚢

BenTwilley

That, sir, looking good. We'll done, and welcome to the Balanitis clear world of pulling back. 😀
Ben Twilley

itsonlymeheredw

Quote from: Tugboat on 2022-11-29 00:04:05
Its great to hear your balanitis cleared up. Ive just done around 12 hours retracted but due to swelling wtc i have stopped for a few days.

How long did it take your balanitis to resolve and what was it like previous to now?

Don't have any before pics unfortunately but it was mostly the tip of the foreskin would be really red and irritated. When it was really bad my glans would also get irritated too.
It took about a couple of weeks for it to subside properly and haven't had any issues at all since.

ThePiemel

Many guys have this reddishness on their scrotum as well. Which is never defined as balanitis. It does make them scratch. Which helps to move the testosterone. And some reproductive cells up. Only a couple of million per day. Which is nice too, because on average for them it is a two month journey to the exit.

CuriousSkinner

Looks really good mate! I am glad it has cleared things up for you as well, are you permanently pulled back now then?