News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Best Underwear to wear ??

Started by steveo, 2022-09-11 20:42:51

Previous topic - Next topic

steveo

Guys with being pulledback ! What is your preference of underwear ? I am currently wearing trunks because Briefs just was too snug for me overtime..I am currently gonna try boxers. My foreskin still stays in one spot when wearing trunks..No issue.

CuriousSkinner

I find boxer briefs a good fit personally. Boxers there is too much movement for me and briefs are too tight.

My only advice is in the early days be mindful of the stitching. Mine looks almost bruised after a period of rubbing against the stitching on my boxers and although the mark has faded with time it's never completely gone.

scotsguy27

I usually wear boxer shorts/trunks

Benji

https://www.amazon.com/Sensitivity-Underwear-Breathable-Foreskin-Lingerie/dp/B09PK6HZ36

There a few different brands/variations of these out there from Asia. I like wearing these because they do an excellent job of keeping the foreskin pulled back all day/night. It's also fun when I have these on and my girlfriend and I go to bed or get in the shower or something because I know she'll always make a comment about being able to see the head.

steveo

Benji How good are these i did see them...I was considering getting a pair!

Benji

Quote from: steveo on 2022-09-12 17:17:19
Benji How good are these i did see them...I was considering getting a pair!

I like them, like I said they do a really good job of keeping the head exposed. They also keep maybe 1/2inch of the inner foreskin exposed, all depends on how you put them on/adjust them. I have multiple pairs of them, ones with a flap that covers the opening where you pull the head through and ones without the flap. I prefer the ones without because the friction is much more intense and they do a great job at exposing the corona to a lot of friction.

halfard

I got a cheap M&S pair, cock and balls though fly, pull up tight.  Balls like this gets me hard and cock head rubbing against jeans as I walk feels mmm and the bulge looks good to any looking.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

konfied88

I always opt for briefs though for last couple of years I'm trying to find those that are design with an extra large pocket - they feel the most comfortable because they don't compress anything. Suprising, they somehow also work better with my skin being pulled back and secured by a corrector - it's a little counter intuitive, but if everything has more room somehow also everything stays in place.

mjed

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2022-09-11 20:56:36
I find boxer briefs a good fit personally. Boxers there is too much movement for me and briefs are too tight.

My only advice is in the early days be mindful of the stitching. Mine looks almost bruised after a period of rubbing against the stitching on my boxers and although the mark has faded with time it's never completely gone.
I found that the stitching and seams in some underwear was a bit uncomfortable in the early days too.  I tend to avoid these ones.  Mines not been bruised permanently (yet), though I did notice a groove in my glans caused by a seam a few times. It always recovers.

Nivek

I used to have a pair of mesh briefs with a lining in the front. I deliberately wore it the other way, so the mesh would imprint on my dickhead. It would always recover after awhile.

I guess I liked the rougher sensation.

konfied88

Quote from: Nivek on 2022-10-13 01:19:18
I used to have a pair of mesh briefs with a lining in the front. I deliberately wore it the other way, so the mesh would imprint on my dickhead. It would always recover after awhile.

I guess I liked the rougher sensation.
I almost physically felt that when I was reading it ;D

ThePiemel

The best underwear is no underwear.

When you know a penis, e.g. when you have one, the shape is far from ideal to find clothing that fits. When you know the dynamics in movement, both during sleep as in the daytime, impossible. Then with tight underwear, like slips, before you know it, you always keep it left, right, down or up. Day and night. So after time it adjusts to it and curbs. It will work just fine. But at an angle.

When training the permanent liberation of your glans, during the day, something tight might help. To keep the foreskin back. At night it is different. Whether you like it or not, and without invitation, you get hard between 6 and 8 times on average. A tight slip then first helps to keep the skin back more. But then when you get soft, the same tight slip helps to squeeze the foreskin back over. Especially when you are a grower. The, for all men traditional, last stiffie in the morning you will probably still see with a covered glans.

Wider underwear, like boxers, are more suited when your skin is between both worlds. Penises do not only get fully hard or soft. They move all day long. Shrink with temperature for instance. When the slightest touch with fabric can be the only push needed to flop the foreskin back over, you end up correcting all day. Looking for a discrete place to do it. In that case any wide and loose underwear is better.

Best is no underwear at all. I often wonder what goes on in the minds of underwear designers. Are they not aware what is supposed to be in there? Are they aware how few of us actually use the fly in underwear, that often is mounted too high to begin with? Who makes these thighs?

Advice. For starters tight slips. During daytime. Then go to boxers. Knowing you are almost there. Then get rid of the lot. Male underwear design is no more than one big coverup operation without any respect for penis and balls.

konfied88

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2022-10-18 12:42:54
The best underwear is no underwear.
Very interesting take. I do agree with a lot of your arguments but thinking about permanently going commando I always wonder about the hygenic issue... One obvoiusly doesn't wash their trousers everyday so I kind of think rubbing your dick against clean boxers or briefs would be hygenically better (both for the member and for the trousers actually) than rubbing it against the denim of your jeans. Don't get me wrong, I do love freeballing in pair of fresh sweats but I'm not sure about going underwear-less in, let's say, a suit or something.

ThePiemel

Quote from: konfied88 on 2022-10-18 15:28:15
Very interesting take. I do agree with a lot of your arguments but thinking about permanently going commando I always wonder about the hygenic issue... One obvoiusly doesn't wash their trousers everyday so I kind of think rubbing your dick against clean boxers or briefs would be hygenically better (both for the member and for the trousers actually) than rubbing it against the denim of your jeans. Don't get me wrong, I do love freeballing in pair of fresh sweats but I'm not sure about going underwear-less in, let's say, a suit or something.

Well first of all, I do not freeball myself all the time. I live in a sunny climate. So in summer I never wear socks. Underwear occasionally, but rather not. In winter I put socks on. And more often the most comfortable underwear  I have. The best designs so far. Then again mine is not jumpy anymore, like it was when I was 20. Just riding the bus to work on the back seat. And then getting out. And no, I was not happy to see you madam, or sir, I just can't control it. There is a social side to hiding it. Whenever I wear a suit, it is usually with a banker or a lawyer or an insurance agent. I must admit I did some field testing in my days, but in general not the types to give any happy to see you impression, LOL. Underwear on. And tight.

For your hygiene point, first the other side. Underwear, mostly when worn too much can give red rashes. Mostly on the scrotum. Between the balls and inner legs too. Because the whole apparatus can't breathe enough. It can make the package look a bit ill, which in fact it is. When not fully healthy, things like microbes grow faster. And they produce the smell. Just like a locked up glans in a foreskin requires more maintenance than a bare one. So in a way, underwear induces smell in stead of avoiding it.

Hygiene is another part. Which has a biological factor and a yuk factor. As underwear is not waterproof, it just makes a small difference. Nor does throwing your pants in de washing machine more often in stead of your boxers. The rest is keeping the lot clean. That is why the French invented bidets. Not just for women. Or in most Asian countries they keep water bottles next to the toilet. Much more fresh than many of us who where raised with just a roll of paper, three layers and extra soft. Less efficient. Then we bandage the lot with underwear. So we create a better party zone for microbes. And then we get nasty smells faster.

To go commando does take some change of habits. Like sss, shave, shit and shower, if your weren't doing that already.

Best would be to wear a kilt. But first, I am not Scottish. Second I want to avoid being associated with king Charles (nor Camilla!) in any possible way. And third, having everything up for grabs does make me feel uncomfortable too.  ;)

konfied88

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2022-10-18 23:07:54Well first of all, I do not freeball myself all the time. I live in a sunny climate. So in summer I never wear socks. Underwear occasionally, but rather not. In winter I put socks on. And more often the most comfortable underwear  I have. The best designs so far.
LOL, in the winter I wear not only underwear and knee lenght socks but also drawers under my pants - there's nothing like windy, wet, cold central European winter to make you long for sunnier climates ;)

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2022-10-18 23:07:54To go commando does take some change of habits. Like sss, shave, shit and shower, if your weren't doing that already.
Wow, interesting - you think that when you decide to fully go commando on every day basis you should shave the area? Never thought of that. Why, if you don't mind me asking?

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2022-10-18 23:07:54Best would be to wear a kilt. But first, I am not Scottish. Second I want to avoid being associated with king Charles (nor Camilla!) in any possible way. And third, having everything up for grabs does make me feel uncomfortable too.  ;)
Well, Harry Style-s of this world are slowly changing the attitude towards men wearing kilts and skirts, it seems. So it might be that freeballing is the future :D