News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Slang terms

Started by wolf77, 2022-08-19 15:06:05

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf77

It's quite interesting reading all the correct anatomical terminology people use on here. I must admit, I've learned a couple of new words, namely meatus and sulcus. No-one seems to use prepuce though, I wonder why that is? Where I grew up (a particularly rough part of the UK) people didn't use these words! It was the following slang terms (leaving aside words for penis and testicles - too many to mention):

Glans: bell-end
Frenulum: banjo string or just banjo
Prepuce: people just said foreskin
Meatus: Jap's eye

That last one seems quite racist now I look at it, apologies to any forum members from Japan. But that's the only term I ever heard people use. Pretty dodgy really.

What slang terms do people use where you are all from? It'd be really interesting to find out.

4toA2

Glans: bell-end, nob-end, helmet, acorn
Meatus: Jap's eye, piss slit

mjed

We never know what Wolf77 is going to come up with next but thanks.  The slang terms about are so much better at naming the parts.  I especially like the words "bell-end" because it absolutely describes what it is and in most cases what it looks like.  Bell-end also applies to someone who's a bit of a twat (idiot), although I'd never use it....far too polite for that  ;D

I've also heard "knackers" for testicles ;D

mjed

Another word for foreskin = Hood

marcelino

Cherry, candy, lollipop for glans

I think that in every language there are numerous words for genitals. If you think of Standard English and it common slang there are quite a lot but when considering every dialects/locals of English, it must be a lot.

Although bilingual, my mother tongue is not English but French and I cannot be sure of all variants in English but in French and its dialetcs there are just so many but mainly for the penis and testis, not so much for the parts.