News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Methods to dry glans and inner skin?

Started by mauricio0, 2019-10-02 00:35:01

Previous topic - Next topic

mauricio0

Hello everyone, i'm a long-time lurker and i autocircumcise sometimes, the longest i've been able to be retracted was about a month and a half, but due to my skin becoming looser from the alternative spoon method that i used.
But that's not the subject i want to ask about today.

Since i've been unretracted for a few weeks now, my glans got sensitive and wet again, I was wondering what's a good and safe way to dry the inner skin and glans,
What i've done was use a hair dryer set on low, to dry the area. I want to get back and try to be permanently retracted now.

__

Hi, everyone is different- but if you want to go for full time retraction, in my experience it took 4 months to get some significant change. I recommend against trying to dry the glans by applying substances to it. Unless of course you feel like trying ethanol or something... I would let time do the job. Expose, if it becomes chafed them moisturize and maybe cover for a few hours before exposing again.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: FrenchGuy on 2019-10-24 09:13:11
Hi, everyone is different- but if you want to go for full time retraction, in my experience it took 4 months to get some significant change. I recommend against trying to dry the glans by applying substances to it. Unless of course you feel like trying ethanol or something... I would let time do the job. Expose, if it becomes chafed them moisturize and maybe cover for a few hours before exposing again.

Yes agreed it can take some time,you can use some ethanol etc, i would say stick with it. I use a hair dryer after a shower to dry out, even if i have dried it with a towel, i hold back and make sure the skin is dry
Love skining back and letting my head show