News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

An update on my retraction

Started by _yeah_, 2018-08-31 17:54:12

Previous topic - Next topic

_yeah_

Hey everyone. It's been a few months since I posted an update on my retraction, so I thought I'd do one. Shortly after my last update, I found that I should approach my permanent retraction differently. I decided that I should ease into it versus what I was previously doing by just jumping right in without easing into it. I was finding that if I just went for it with out easing in, I'd have to pull forward after a while. So, I started  easing into it by pulling back for one day, then taking a brake for the night. Then I went for two days retracted, then I'd take a break. Then 3 and 4 days. Once I reached a week of retraction, I left it there and stopped taking breaks, and that is where it has been ever since, except for the occasional time it rolls forward, which has ever so gradually decreased over time.

For methods, I started out with the reverse coin method. That worked well as it exposed the inner foreskin and it stretched the frenulum. Unfortunately I found that if I wore the coin for too long, the foreskin would start to swell. I figured it was because the edges of the coin were kind of sharp. Then I decided to just pull back with no method, but the problem was that the foreskin was rolling forward too often. That is when I came up with the method I've been using recently. I'm not sure if anyone has used a variation of this method before or posted it on here or not. Here's the method: I first pull back the foreskin all the way, so that the skin gathers at the base of the penis and the inner foreskin is exposed. Next, I take an elastic band (hair tie, rubber band, etc.) and put it over my penis and let it rest just above where the skin is gathered. Then, I pull the band over the scrotum as well, so that there is an anchor holding the foreskin back behind the band.
And that's my update! I will post pictures to demonstrate the method in case I didn't describe it well enough. Please let me know your thoughts and questions  :)
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

gguhoa

yeah I tried coin method too for purpose of drying inner forekin more effectively but it got painful rather quickly.

I would love to see how your thing has become like

guest1850

Taking similar approach..easing into it

thesevenpointfive

Like to see ghat method, does it pinch at all or get sore.
Love skining back and letting my head show