Author Topic: Extreme Taping for Deep Shaft Wrinkles  (Read 10204 times)

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Extreme Taping for Deep Shaft Wrinkles
« on: 2018-05-08 05:28:23 »
Thirty years ago I developed an extreme taping system to bare as much of the inner foreskin as possible. In the process, deep wrinkles formed on the upper shaft skin that took five years for them to disappear after I decided not to have a bare head. The photo below is a demonstration of the process that I used.

Items required:

1. Three short pieces of wire;
2. Pieces of waterproof strong adhesive tape;
3. A thin rubber band;
4. Thread to whip the rubber band

One end of a tape is wrapped around one of the wires to hold it in place, adhesive to adhesive. A hole is punched in the tape just inside the wire and one end of the rubber band is poked through. The band is whipped in place with thread. The shaft skin is then pulled up, revealing as much of the inner foreskin and the tape placed on the shaft appropriately. Another wire is held in place just over the pubic with a piece of tape on each side. The other end of the rubber band is fed under this wire.

A second tape and wire are created the same as the first one. Again, the band is fed through this tape/wire and whipped in place with thread. An appropriate amount of band is left out so that when the tape is properly placed on the pubes that the shaft skin will be held high up. A little experimenting will be required to get the correct formula for you.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Extreme Taping for Deep Shaft Wrinkles
« Reply #1 on: 2018-05-08 17:19:39 »
Man, I can't help but feel that that would come off with the slightest movement... how strong is the tape?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-05-09 01:44:26 »
The tape that I used was the standard white cloth tape and would stay in place for days. The secret for it not lifting off is the fulcrum on the pubic so that the forces are lateral, not lifting.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-05-10 01:47:32 »
i really love those wrinkles you have under the shaft of your penis Hazeleye. I would love them on my penis too.

i am trying methods you suggested and i am beggining to get some results. When i am in a good stage i will post news.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-05-10 04:23:55 »
i really love those wrinkles you have under the shaft of your penis Hazeleye. I would love them on my penis too.

i am trying methods you suggested and i am beggining to get some results. When i am in a good stage i will post news.

Thanks with the glad words, Siverhawk! I am now a senior and the shaft skin has thinned down so it will never permanently wrinkle up the way it did years ago with course deep wrinkles like any of you younger guys would still be capable of. On the plus side, I now have no problem staying back due to less forward pressure with finer wrinkles. Yes, having been through this years ago, deep wrinkling of the upper shaft skin is the only way to go if you truly want to have an exposed head as in circumcision and still retain the foreskin. As I mentioned, this was only a demonstration to show how I truly ended up with the deep wrinkles.

Hang in there, it may take you 6 months to a year and then you should be fully bare permanently without any procedure or aid of any kind like I was!

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-05-10 04:34:03 »
Man, I can't help but feel that that would come off with the slightest movement... how strong is the tape?

In commenting that the tape stayed on for days, a further observation was that over time I did notice "creep" of the tape on the skin with there being a slight constant pressure. The main thing of using a thin elastic band was to create an easy stretch to the link during erection, etc., thus reducing the lateral force on the tape.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-05-20 13:28:02 »
Hey Hazeleye how do you combine two type of oils together?

You put them at the same time or you first put one and then the next when it dries?

I check that in some places even thought the skin swells from the oil it doesn't create deep wrinkles. Maybe i should wait for more time to pass or try some other cream?

@soundsgreat87:

the best type of tape i suggest to use is the Leukosilk. You can google it. The tape is thin and very stable at the same time. :)

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-05-25 02:31:17 »
Hey Hazeleye how do you combine two type of oils together?

You put them at the same time or you first put one and then the next when it dries?

I check that in some places even thought the skin swells from the oil it doesn't create deep wrinkles. Maybe i should wait for more time to pass or try some other cream?

Silverhawk, the Coconut Oil and Shea Butter combination comes as a blended solution in one bottle. To find such a blend one may need to search various drug/health type stores to locate. Whether the search would be worth it, I don't know. It was just a suggestion that since both these oils are good for softening skin, the thought was that maybe this would soften your stiff skin so that wrinkles might form more readily.

It will take at least six months to a year for deep wrinkles to form on skin that has been held well bunched up. It does take time for this phenomenon to occur, but well worth it for those that can achieve it.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-05-28 15:44:23 »
I've been having good results during these periods. More deep wrinkles are being created. And all just because you made me understand how they get created. As soon as i get some really good results i will keep you all updated! Thanks again! :)

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-05-29 03:30:11 »
I've been having good results during these periods. More deep wrinkles are being created. And all just because you made me understand how they get created. As soon as i get some really good results i will keep you all updated! Thanks again! :)

Glad to hear that you are having great results, Silverhawk. Keep up the great work and you should never need any further future assistance and thus be permanently pulled back!

guest90

« Reply #10 on: 2018-08-27 22:37:38 »
Hello. I just found this post, and I think this is very interesting and useful idea. My foreskin usually stays pulled back just behind the glans, and sometimes it rolls forward a little and I really hate it. I think this method might help me with the problem.
It's really amazing that you developed this by yourself. Thank you very much for sharing the idea.  ;D