News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Grower difficulties

Started by JonhH, 2021-09-10 12:19:23

Previous topic - Next topic

JonhH

Hi, i have a grower, when I use the spoon method the feeling is great becouse the roll is a bit tight. So this leads to an erection before i can even put my trousers on..

I think the erection stretches the skin. This results in a roll back very soon when the erection is over.

Does anyone experianced this also? What did youbdo about it?

Mine goes from very small to big, i have a lot of skin when not erected.

JonhH

this pictures might ilustrate it better.

on top, left: not rolled back.
on top, right: rolled back
bottom, left: after erection
bottom, right. after 15 minutes

RetractedFarmer

For what it's worth I'm a grower and spoon method never worked well enough for me
It's a constant battle
The 2 things that ended up helping me most was my frenulum tore slowly naturally, and small hair bands placed behind glans and just let skin bunch.
For the second, if swelling started I would roll forward for several hours then back at it.  Eventually swelling would not occur

Daffyskin

@JohnH
I like tucking in as well because I think it feels and looks best. But, as you have realised, it isn't always stable when getting erect. If you get a nice tight tuck when flaccid, then when you grow it will often unroll if you are a big grower. A way around this might be to not tuck as tightly, or tuck it while semi-erect, which may give it a bit more growing room. The drawback of a loose tuck though, is that it will often form a turtle neck when flaccid and small.
I used to be very much a big grower, but my perception after some time of using the tuck is that I don't shrink so much and am now less of a grower.
Anyway, good luck and don't give up.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

jayinbracknell

Quote from: RetractedFarmer on 2021-09-10 14:55:19
For what it's worth I'm a grower and spoon method never worked well enough for me
It's a constant battle
The 2 things that ended up helping me most was my frenulum tore slowly naturally, and small hair bands placed behind glans and just let skin bunch.
For the second, if swelling started I would roll forward for several hours then back at it.  Eventually swelling would not occur

I have this issue being a grower, its difficult once the erection goes to keep the skin back. How did your frenulum tear? Was it painful? Did it help?

NS1995

Something which has worked for me even when fully erect is tucking in while semi-erect, and using multiple folds. Using multiple folds tucks in as much foreskin possible. However, this alone is not enough to stop the tucked in skin rolling over when flaccid. For that, the only solution I know of is wearing boxers or going commando.

Hope it helps

ramotra3

I am a grower as well. I like to mix spoon method with cock ring. When flaccid, i like to spoon it to pull back as much foreskin as possible behind the glans and once erection comes, i use cock ring to keep foreskin in place. Hope it helps
I am amazing down there
BTW I am 31 years old

ThePiemel

Just like men of old age can still act like a child, so do penises. You can't pick your ideal model before you get born. Some penises get the point quickly (just one flop and hey that makes sense and feels a lot better and natural). Others can remain stubborn for years. Or decades.

Personally, if reincarnation exists, top of my wish list is to be reborn with a clever dick!