News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulled back for 13 years

Started by Exposed glans, 2023-02-15 17:55:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Exposed glans

I am a  member 38yrs old. Just realized I didn't introduce myself. I've been pulled back for 13 years now when I first found this awesome forum for my permanent retraction.

hung.part.timer

Awesome - welcome! Where are you from and what inspired you to pull back 13 years ago?

Exposed glans

Wife always admires my pulled back penis with exposed head and she gets repeated orgasms staring and fondling my erect exposed penis and she insists that I must be naked always with my pulled back penis at our home