Poll

My friend and I are both trying the taped method for days at a time now. Previously just used it for a couple cumshots then untaped. He's gone about 2 weeks so far as of this weekend, I've only lasted one at a time.

Over a week
10 (12.5%)
Over a month
5 (6.3%)
Taped up, came, untaped
13 (16.3%)
More than for one cumshot
4 (5%)
Over a day
30 (37.5%)
Never taped my foreskin back
18 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Longest you've stayed taped back?  (Read 9580 times)

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
Longest you've stayed taped back?
« on: 2017-09-09 03:06:54 »
What's the longest you've used the tape method for?

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
Re: Longest you've stayed taped back?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-09-09 17:54:30 »
Actually, yesterday. I taped it back, struggled to get my load off, but succeeded. Then when I sat on the edge of the bed, more cum came. In the middle of the night, the bare head got rubbed and instantly cummed. Thats when I decided to remove the tape.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-09-10 08:08:20 »
Usually I untape right after cumming, but I have occasionally stayed taped for longer.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-09-10 08:30:24 »
Usually I take off all the methods and stuff on my dick before sleep so I never lasted more than.. 12 hours let's say.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-09-10 23:04:42 »
I think the longest I've stayed taped is 2 or 3 days. By then, usually the tape comes undone, if not sooner. Plus I think it's good to take it off for cleaning, and any longer than that might be too long to go without a good wash. I generally don't reapply the tape soon after it comes off, because I feel like it might cause some irritation to do it several times in a row. OP, are you, or your friend, experiencing any irritation from multiple consecutive applications and removals?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-09-11 02:22:33 »
Actually, if you are able to get the shaft skin tightly tension spring folded, you are permanently retracted 24/7 for the rest of your life without any other method or assistance.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-10-06 08:36:11 »
I made it 2 or 3 days just like jdm. It was difficult to sleep, and sleep is important. Usually I remove the tape after shooting a load or two.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-02-26 02:05:43 »
Assuming I can get past the immediate post-orgasmic urge to untape and roll my foreskin forward, sleep is definitely the biggest issue. When I’m flaccid, the tape method looks a bit like loose circ with forskin bunched up behind my glans or even covering my corona if it’s cold and/or I’m sitting down. But when I’m erect, my shaft skin is super tight which is great when I want to jack off, but it’s so tight it wakes me up if I get an erextion while sleeping.  I wish I could get around this issue, because otherwise the tape method is my favorite.