Author Topic: Keeping pulled back in underwear  (Read 18295 times)

Offline slate

• NSFW Access
Re: Keeping pulled back in underwear
« Reply #15 on: 2020-07-07 00:04:12 »
When I switched to boxers it made it easier to keep my entire glans exposed.  With briefs my foreskin would often cover 25% of my glans.

Offline Adekoner1

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2020-07-27 17:52:26 »
Boxer briefs seem to work best for me, but I don’t particularly enjoy it, I rather wear loose underwear.

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2020-07-29 15:55:57 »
I tend to wear relatively fitted boxers as I don't like my member flapping around. This does seem to work alright for me in the day.

It has been suggested to me to try loose fitting boxers at night as I'm not having amazing success here, so I'm going to try that tonight.

Offline Gusguskc

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2020-07-29 18:43:56 »
Going commando was the game changer for me.  I would do it at the house mostly but then I started doing it constantly minus at the gym    I work construction so I wear tougher carhartt pants that helped the sensitive go way down quickly.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #19 on: 2020-09-26 07:30:36 »
Going commando was the game changer for me.  I would do it at the house mostly but then I started doing it constantly minus at the gym    I work construction so I wear tougher carhartt pants that helped the sensitive go way down quickly.
Same on my side.When I started retracting I went commando as well and the rubbing sensations were great! No problem with keeping it behind.Just tucked it and folded without spoon,just fingers.Now I think,that briefs could help develop wrinkles on the shaft skin as it bunches like a spring between abdomen and coronal ridge and the penis retracts to the body.What do you guys think?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2020-09-26 23:41:40 »
Now I think, that briefs could help develop wrinkles on the shaft skin as it bunches like a spring between abdomen and coronal ridge and the penis retracts to the body.What do you guys think?

That definitely is one method to achieve wrinkles like an extension spring. Simply puling the shaft skin back before replacing does the trick!