24 (24%)
No
48 (48%)
Gave up trying
6 (6%)
Need advice to keep the foreskin back
13 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: Nearly given up  (Read 12363 times)

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
Nearly given up
« on: 2016-10-23 10:51:40 »
Hi, very curious to find out if anyone has given up trying to keep their foreskins back, or is thinking about it. I hope you don't give up, but something I would like to know. I would never stop keeping my foreskin back, love it, and hope everyone is doing so.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
Re: Nearly given up
« Reply #1 on: 2016-10-23 12:50:01 »
Well i would never stop keeping it back as it took me a while before i could do it anyway. It feel's great with it all pulled back, you can feel it in your pant's, and it is great to play with it that way to.
so no, took a bit of doing, but i like it that way.  keep it back boys, it's worth doing.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-10-23 13:16:13 »
Glad to hear it.

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-10-23 18:06:40 »
I am a overweight grower, so keeping it back and exposed is a challenge. I do take breaks for several weeks when I don't retract, but I haven't given up as such.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-10-25 04:35:55 »
I honestly voted for "yes" because I really think about it sometimes but I guess I will never stop doing it...I just love how it feels and looks!
Well I am planning to try to quit for a month after I reach and year of permanent retraction just to see how it goes..and will the super sensitivity and smegma comes back .. Then I will pull it back again because I am super used to it already and may be I will get that high sense of bare glans in the pants at least for a while :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-10-26 08:23:23 »
It's not worth giving up now, you are in it mate. if i am not well and keep my skin over the end for say 3-4 days, then when i pull it back it feel's great, and there is a bit of sensitivity to. and it is still clean, so have fun, but keep it back now. feel's great.

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-10-27 06:44:25 »
I go through different phases. Sometimes I can't be bothered and let the skin stay forward for a few days but usually return to retraction within a week. Sometimes I seriously consider circumcision which I suppose would be another way of giving up. Mostly happy with just keeping it skinned back.

guest705

« Reply #7 on: 2016-10-28 13:26:45 »
I try intermittently it's more of a novelty for me than anything at the moment. I don't think there's anything wrong with pulling back but my wife and children see me naked often enough and it's a personal thing I especially don't want to explain to my son why I have tape or a cock ring yet he's way too young and we shower together. Wife doesn't mind so maybe when the kids are older I'll shoot for full time.

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-10-28 13:47:31 »
I've skinned back on and off all my adult life, wouldn't have said I've ever "given up".

The feel is a great turn on, but when my sexual energy is at a low ebb I can't be bothered.

I tied my frenulum in march and once that had completely healed I started taping back permanently, since June. That's the longest I've ever managed, it was about a week before. It's definitely easier since my tie, I even managed a couple of days without taping.

Maybe this time it will be permanent?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-10-31 13:59:36 »
I go through Cycles, with months with it back all the time and then months with it over the head, so not sure i am 100% as i sometimes think, if i want it back for longer whether to get cut. Hence i go from back to not back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2016-11-03 04:01:41 »
I've thought about it once in a while. And I retract intermittently anyway, so I sometimes take long breaks. But I always seem to come back to it, sooner or later. :)

Offline Resqdave

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2016-11-03 10:43:40 »
I go through Cycles, with months with it back all the time and then months with it over the head, so not sure i am 100% as i sometimes think, if i want it back for longer whether to get cut. Hence i go from back to not back

I am very much like sevenpointfive here.   I very often think about getting circed but then I love to be covered sometimes too.   

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2019-06-28 07:53:15 »
I already "gave up" a couple of times.
After my first 4-month period  (going 24/7 with short breaks to reduce swelling, etc.) the pain was still excruciating at times. The glans had dried up but the skin on it hadn't thickened enough, yet. Also the inner skin took even longer to change and there was some tearin and blood in the inner skin cuff. So I gave up at that point.
A year later I restarted a period and, although it was not painful, it was otherwise not really comfortable. I also wanted to be able to masturbate without foreskin, but I found out I couldn't. It was too ingrained in my habits to use the foreskin, I was not able to modify that during those 5 months. So ... I quit.
And then 6 months later I discovered the pucker of my foreskin was now so lax I could retract and stay retracted without tape ... I started retracting again just to see where I could go ... and I'm still bare to this day, 12 years later.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2019-07-04 00:07:08 »
Now that I’ve learned how to reliably stay skinned back, I have no desire to ago back to keeping my glans covered.  I think my penis looks much nicer with the glans always showing.  I think my glans looks much nicer with the pale color and silky textured it has developed after years of constant exposure. And my bare glans feels nice against my underwear.  The only real question is how I keep my glans permanently bare going forward. ;)