Author Topic: Best way to masturbate  (Read 61146 times)

Offline pulledback

• NSFW Access
Best way to masturbate
« on: 2014-11-22 13:17:46 »
What's the best way you guys have found to masturbate without using your foreskin?

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Best way to masturbate
« Reply #1 on: 2014-11-22 19:07:04 »
There's always the "hold the skin back somehow and use lube like a cut guy" method, though I don't use that that much cause lube is a pain to clean up ;D

Then there's "pump the skin on the shaft", though that does involve skin movement, so maybe it doesn't count for some people.

And then there's "hold the skin back, grip the shaft under the head, and massage it". It can take a while to get off, but when you do, hooo man...

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2014-11-23 11:46:28 »
I worry that, keratinisation of exposed areas aside, we pulled back folks may be cheating to a degree as we still have access to our original nerve endings.

In my personal experimentation, I tried the pull back and jack method and found I would have to apply lube to make the process properly pleasurable. Granted, I was using methods to try and desensitise and keratinise the glans at the time, so that may have been a contributing factor, though one I think better helps in emulating the experiences a cut cock would feel.

I had to fight more to keep the pleasure going and orgasm typically hit me with much less warning than it did normally. Something was definitely different there.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2014-11-23 17:58:44 »
I don't know if I'd call it cheating... the great thing about skinning back is that you DO get to keep those nerve endings, PLUS you get to rub your head directly! ;D

Offline jamestrt1

• NSFW Access
  • Retract 90% of time by tucking skin under itself
« Reply #4 on: 2014-11-27 02:36:22 »
I agree. Keeping the skin pulled back gives a great feeling in one's penis once you get used to it, and then rubbing the bare head is a fantastic feeling - even just squeezing in your pants when no one is looking, as well as when masturbating.
Regards, James

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2014-11-29 20:36:50 »
i pull the skin right back, then baby oil. so that i masturbate as if i was cut high and tight, as i have done this now for years, i find it great. i can do it dry, but like some lube. i must say it's a different feeling than using skin, as it says on the circlist web site, there is a big difference
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2015-01-12 15:47:23 »
My favorite way to masturbate is to use the "feel cut" tape method, which keeps my skin back very tight with all the inner skin exposed, like a high and tight circ.  Then I masturbate using a variety of methods that cut guys use: stroking dry, jacking the tight shaft skin, or stroking with lube (my favorite). I find the sensations much more intense and pleasurable than when I used to masturbate using my foreskin.

Offline pulledback

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2015-01-22 20:02:26 »
Those of you who massage the head do use the foreskin or shaft skin or just massage the head

Offline Shiroma

« Reply #8 on: 2015-01-23 00:49:05 »
The forskin does nothing for me when it rubbing on my head. It's only when I put real pressure on the glans is when the fun happens.  ;)

Offline uncutturkNJ

« Reply #9 on: 2015-01-26 19:32:35 »
I like to mix things up.  Sometimes I glide the foreskin up and down, other times I like to do it cut style (with or without lube).  I find my erections are much harder when I do the second way, and orgasm is often more intense.  That said, I don't really have a preference.

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2015-01-28 07:49:04 »
Most of the time I hold my cock just under the glans and push the foreskin down to stretch out the inner foreskin, then rub the dry head. Other times I keep the foreskin back by holding it at the base of the shaft or by pulling on my balls with my left hand to get that 'high and tight' feel others describe. As a variation I use lube (liquid silk or durex play usually). Prolonged edging with lube, rubbing the bare head can give a deeper more intense orgasm but lube free is good for a quick 'relaxation' session.

Offline matureknob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2015-02-04 13:12:26 »
I suppose I am fortunate in that my skin stays back permanently and I now masturbate the shaft.  It's every bit as enjoyable as before.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #12 on: 2015-02-05 07:03:02 »
my skin stays back all the time and wrap first finger and thumb round where shaft joins the head dry, gentle tug gets head so hard and orgasm much more intense than a quick wank with the foreskin.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #13 on: 2015-02-06 07:08:18 »
check out my video 'cum' on dick.net ... same name
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline pulledback

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2015-02-07 13:27:43 »
What do you find is the quickest way for reaching orgasm?