Author Topic: Flared head  (Read 10122 times)

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Re: Flared head
« Reply #15 on: 2020-01-05 22:57:48 »
I've been pulled back with a glans ring for 2+ years now and I'm sure I'm more flared.

I try to accentuate it more by rubbing up my cock when masturbating with my foreskin taped firmly back, this is having a pronounced effect. 

Offline billymachine79

• NSFW Access
  • permanently pulled back since 2016
« Reply #16 on: 2020-01-15 20:14:04 »
Precisely what got me into this particular interest of pulling back: Sebastian... See, Sebastián is my cousin from Puerto Rico and several times we got to see each other naked, a natural thing. What always caught my attention, was when he started wearing his skin back. He always insisted in me doing so too, saying it was cleaner and it would grow bigger he used to say... but I just couldn’t manage permanent retraction at that age, around 11 or 12 i guess... but just last summer, we got to meet again, and both our girlfriends being so openminded circumstances soon had us in Puerto Rico, in the pool side some warm night, now that we are fifteen years older (im 27 he 28) and he surely likes to brag because he removed his swim shorts and we were all taken aback, I felt envy and my girlfriend stared steadily... it was quite a protruded head, a thick flared corona... and it looked cleanly cut. I had to ask, if he had gotten a circumsition; but he said, his dick outgrew his childish skin far ago. And because of that, the corona then flared proudly. Needless to say, over the course of the night, he got more than one of the gals to suck him...I should have started pulling back when he did. My girlfriend agrees with me.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2020-01-16 07:44:08 »
Yes it does make a difference, i have noticed that over the last few years.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2020-01-16 16:58:17 »
I've been pulling back for a few years and I've noticed a substantial difference in how pronounced by glans/head is. There's more of a bell shape to it and the coronal ridge is more prominent and believe it or not it's still a sensitive part compared to the rest of the head.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2020-01-17 08:33:13 »
I've been pulling back for a few years and I've noticed a substantial difference in how pronounced by glans/head is. There's more of a bell shape to it and the coronal ridge is more prominent and believe it or not it's still a sensitive part compared to the rest of the head.
Yes this is what i see, so i am not alone then
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2020-01-17 08:44:24 »
Hmmm I don't know since I started my corona seems a bit more flared but not enough to keep the skin back (especially when flaccid) but this area is not sensitive for me even though I am new to this. The most sensitive part for me is the meatus.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2020-01-21 20:08:40 »
Precisely what got me into this particular interest of pulling back: Sebastian... See, Sebastián is my cousin from Puerto Rico and several times we got to see each other naked, a natural thing. What always caught my attention, was when he started wearing his skin back. He always insisted in me doing so too, saying it was cleaner and it would grow bigger he used to say... but I just couldn’t manage permanent retraction at that age, around 11 or 12 i guess... but just last summer, we got to meet again, and both our girlfriends being so openminded circumstances soon had us in Puerto Rico, in the pool side some warm night, now that we are fifteen years older (im 27 he 28) and he surely likes to brag because he removed his swim shorts and we were all taken aback, I felt envy and my girlfriend stared steadily... it was quite a protruded head, a thick flared corona... and it looked cleanly cut. I had to ask, if he had gotten a circumsition; but he said, his dick outgrew his childish skin far ago. And because of that, the corona then flared proudly. Needless to say, over the course of the night, he got more than one of the gals to suck him...I should have started pulling back when he did. My girlfriend agrees with me.

Really enjoyed reading about your experience. I too worked at keeping my foreskin retracted as kid when I saw my cousin kept his retracted. I was about 10 and he was about 12. I had seen him when we were younger and we seemed to have identical as far as foreskin and penis type. He seemed to have managed to do this fairly easy, I struggled with it for many years.

I was curious as to what prompted my cousin to retract his. He grew up in Mexico and I grew up in U.S.. I begin to believe that it was a cultural thing I missed out on because I have seen other male cousins who also have retracted foreskins.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #22 on: 2020-09-19 09:36:19 »
I think getting exposed helps. Then pushing of the retracted foreskin on the corona behind the glans as well as cockring there with a little constriction of the area where it's narrowest. Pushing blood exercises may help too.
https://ahcaf.com/penis-glans-exercises/

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2020-09-19 13:44:55 »
After having been totally uncovered for 30 years, I went covered for 25. At no time did I notice then that the flaring subsided. Once flared, flared all the time.
Interesting. Why did you revert to covered?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2020-09-23 03:10:03 »
Interesting. Why did you revert to covered?

I am one to get into doing one thing or another. Sometimes I go too far. I started doing extreme things with enjoying the sensitivity of the inner foreskin and realized I needed to take a break and be covered. It took 5 years of special taping to stay "forward" and by then I had put so much into it I just didn't go back. By then I had also regained sensitivity and that further discouraged me to be "pulled back."