News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Question about cock rings

Started by anon21, 2019-03-15 03:33:40

Previous topic - Next topic

anon21

So recently I've been looking for a way to buy a silicone/plastic cock rings (I have my own reasons for being unable to just click buy and get it leisurely) and I just happened to find this article https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/20/those-penis-rings-welcome-to-true-horror/

Are they mostly referring to metal cock rings?

For those who use cock rings regularly to aid retraction, do you use elastic silicone ones, metal, or homemade like foam I've been seeing around this forum? How long do you wear it in a day normally?

Also this is the one I've been looking out for locally
https://www.bukalapak.com/p/kesehatan-2359/produk-kesehatan-lainnya/v4m8wu-jual-vivo-stay-hard-cockring-original-silikon-beaded?utm_source=apps

Dicsolovag

Check this out. I recently bought one. It is goood.

kuk

When they talk about a "ball bearing device" they probably don't mean a testicle support...
The classic type of cock ring, looping balls and penis in an "O", doesn't help with pulling back, but is pretty safe. Plop a ball and you're released. Nonetheless, use plastic you can cut during the first couple of experiments, until you have control over what diameter and thickness are appropriate. Metal doesn't do anything different aside from weight -but that's rather ball stretching than cock ringing.
For pulling back, I'd listen to the experienced folks here, and use something different. You want to train the skin, not the erection.

cavalier

The ring I use goes just behind the head not at the base of the penis. Use a silicone ring that fits snugly just behind the glans and it will expand if you have an eretion so you shouldn't have a problem.