Author Topic: The famous wrinkles  (Read 5903 times)

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
The famous wrinkles
« on: 2019-01-17 00:13:54 »
Well I’ve been in this forum since last year, I tried to get permanent retracted but after I got my foreskin swollen I left the idea, This year I tried to attempt it again and I’m getting deep into this “world”, reading through this forum I got some questions for you all veterans.
1.- Ive read about the wrinkles that help to keep the foreskin to keep in a retracted position, what methods are helpful to achieve them if I’m a grower, I’m using the glans ring technique
2.- What is the glans peeling
3.- How long does in takes to achieve a lifetime permanent retraction

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Re: The famous wrinkles
« Reply #1 on: 2019-01-17 05:32:16 »
Congratulations, Foreback123 on your further working on being pulled back! While coronal rings of various sorts will assist in retaining a pulled back state, they do, unfortunately little for the permanent state you wish. You indicate that you are a grower. This is a further hindrance due to the fact that you have less shaft for wrinkles to form on to absorb the space the foreskin occupies. The best that I can suggest is using a good quality adhesive type tape. I would have it in long narrow strips, attaching each strip near the tip of the prepuce and pull the tape back forming deep shaft wrinkles on the shaft and anchoring it on the main groin skin. You would likely need to do this for at least six months, or longer, for deep wrinkles to form. Should you be able to form them, they will stay formed forever, unless you choose to be an intermittent pulled back, and then all your efforts would be for nothing. If you are able to develop these deep wrinkles, you would not need to continue using the tape method. You may need to do a little experimenting to find what works the best for you.

Glans peeling is what some new to being pulled back go through for a short term until the glans becomes properly keratinized. On the short term you will likely find the foreskin will become puffy due to the exposure. Over time this puffiness should reduce making the staying back even easier yet.

Hang in there, and all the best on your effort!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-01-17 11:50:14 »
Hi, agree with Hazeleye's comments
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-01-18 23:24:12 »
There’s another method for growers to keep the foreskin back?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-01-21 04:08:51 »
Foreback123, here is the photo of the basic pull back procedure

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-02-06 11:32:13 »
You can try the tape method or the one with the cable (you can find it at High and tight topic) they both work well but your skin has to be loose or they will feel uncomfortable.
Hazeleye's method is great and super comfy and they will help loosen the skin and develop some wrinkles!
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-02-07 21:48:49 »
Foreback123, here is the photo of the basic pull back procedure
The head looks really good and dry
Love skining back and letting my head show