News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Numbing cream for sensitivity.

Started by Megatron, 2024-02-15 01:31:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Megatron

I bought this stuff for when I was shaving/waxing others but it crossed my mind to use it on the glans. The lidocaine is a numbing agent. I spread it on my glans and then roll my foreskin back in place for around 15 to 20 minutes and then give it a good rinse. I then use a ring/toilet paper or try the spooning method and it helps. It doesn't totally deaden the sensations as it's 2% but it reduces it. It can be helpful for those who are really sensitive.

Megatron

Quote from: NPK25 on 2024-02-16 20:16:49
I'm surprised it makes any difference at only 2%. I bought some Lidocaine spray a few years ago and it was 15%. The brand name was Nummit, and it was from India. I've just looked on ebay and the strongest version I can see on there now is 10%, under the brand name Xylocaine.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363880361046?epid=1104316156&itmmeta=01HPSRP4JE11V29D3MGFYMNHA3&hash=item54b8f5ac56:g:JyQAAOSw-6ljFwS4&itmprp=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4IlzivnBOLATfSrZlm2zVyD%2BJi8bVDWjNuDj%2B0LOmBZ6gn7SvOVUl0klcy9mspluy1QKEg5v7umcbKuqEH3d8mcJvF3rYlD0cs5znofpnWx6Z3OGIwmzxjxP45NdpNqyNOS77o25HJTeqo%2F2ANSqIEjcjQJ20ZYLnQNdspNNBoyMoS%2FRdbWBtqKmA2jmRM96NZC0vKN5bJfiLt401rg4g0cjBe3aoSeChVax9c%2BBOAypofZB0%2FRZ5DizIy4iaZSA8F%2FvA%2Fdz2xaRgTvDvRXBu8HWnd0%2BGiLnwKjzX0A%2BNhM%2B%7Ctkp%3ABFBMtMnYuLZj

It's the only one I've tried, I bought it for hair removal purposes and noticed the effect it had on my hands when I applied it to others. I know the stuff dentists use to numb a spot on your gums before injecting the numbing agent is 2% as well. I wasn't aware there were stronger ones available. The main thing about this one is I got it at retail.