News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Has the grip of your foreskin reduced over time?

Started by salmantin0, 2024-01-18 11:36:41

Previous topic - Next topic

salmantin0

Hello there!

After many years of inconsistency of work in my glans and foreskin due to the lack of enough information, I have discovered autocirc recently, and I'm finally taking it seriously. But I have a doubt and a big goal/concern that I hope you can resolve or confirm for me:

I can retract my foreskin completely and my frenulum is long enough, but I've always wanted to reduce that feel of extra grip, traction or glued sensation that I experiment over the glans every time I try to pull the skin back.

And my question is... in your experience, did you use to feel it that way too and has now improved (reduced) or disappeared over time? This is one of my main goals after this exercices.
What do you think that would be the best option for that? Keep drying the skin? Keratinizing it?

It would be great to see and read your experiences.

I'd like to explain a little bit better what I'm exposing through a video and check other topics. Could you give me the NSFW acces for that, please? Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Sal.

Alex07

My glan is exposed everytime and I don't feel any grip and i feel like I'm covered

uncut1017

Quote from: salmantin0 on 2024-01-18 11:36:41
Hello there!

After many years of inconsistency of work in my glans and foreskin due to the lack of enough information, I have discovered autocirc recently, and I'm finally taking it seriously. But I have a doubt and a big goal/concern that I hope you can resolve or confirm for me:

I can retract my foreskin completely and my frenulum is long enough, but I've always wanted to reduce that feel of extra grip, traction or glued sensation that I experiment over the glans every time I try to pull the skin back.

And my question is... in your experience, did you use to feel it that way too and has now improved (reduced) or disappeared over time? This is one of my main goals after this exercices.
What do you think that would be the best option for that? Keep drying the skin? Keratinizing it?

It would be great to see and read your experiences.

I'd like to explain a little bit better what I'm exposing through a video and check other topics. Could you give me the NSFW acces for that, please? Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Sal.

mine used to be like that, felt like a sticky tug when trying to pull back. Over time its completely dissappeared for me so i dont feel it anymore

salmantin0

Quote from: uncut1017 on 2024-01-18 20:13:16
mine used to be like that, felt like a sticky tug when trying to pull back. Over time its completely dissappeared for me so i dont feel it anymore

Oh, that's GREAT to read. You can't imagine how happy it makes me feel knowing that it's possible to make it disappear. Thank you for your answer.

Cheers.

uncut1017

Quote from: salmantin0 on 2024-01-18 21:15:09
Oh, that's GREAT to read. You can't imagine how happy it makes me feel knowing that it's possible to make it disappear. Thank you for your answer.

Cheers.

np, just another phase to get thru

Steeltoeboots

Glad you found this site,  it is very helpful and thanks to all the kind guys and great advice here,  I slowly get the penis I want so long already. So yes, changes are really possible.

What do you exactly mean with the extra grip, traction or glued sensation? Your frenulum? Your foreskin? Something else?

Had and foreskin are drier now,  this is a different sensation.  Also because it desensitises what feels so good.  I can masturbate much longer now before I feel an orgasm building up. So happy with this.

salmantin0

Quote from: Steeltoeboots on 2024-01-19 22:23:28
Glad you found this site,  it is very helpful and thanks to all the kind guys and great advice here,  I slowly get the penis I want so long already. So yes, changes are really possible.

What do you exactly mean with the extra grip, traction or glued sensation? Your frenulum? Your foreskin? Something else?

Had and foreskin are drier now,  this is a different sensation.  Also because it desensitises what feels so good.  I can masturbate much longer now before I feel an orgasm building up. So happy with this.

Hi, Steel. I was talking, as rightfully named uncut1017, about the stickiness of the glans when I'm trying to pull back the foreskin. I don't have a problem of fimosis, but the thing is that it looks like the surfaces are humid (or sticky) and thats why the foreskin doesn't retract as smoothly as I'd like. I'm trying to attach a short video showing it (you can even see how the glans shakes a little  as soon as the skin surpases it).
Hopefully, once both glans and sulcus are dried out, everything should be solved.

Cheers

CuriousSkinner

I just watched your video and mine is pretty much the same as yours! I wonder if it drying out more by pulling back makes it less sticky?

Steeltoeboots

Very clear with video. Mine is like yours,  I'm drying about 2 months now and I notice molting and my head is much dryer now. It is a little less sticky now. Did you try alcohol and/or toothpaste? It is not scientifically but I think it sped up drying. But more to come.

uncut1017

try putting tissue paper in the inner skin for 10 mins let it dry out n see if theres a difference

CuriousSkinner

Does the paper not end up sticking to your glans?

Steeltoeboots

It doesn't query me,  I wear it almost 24/7. Okay,  it sticks a bit but can be removed easily. I posted a thread about it The toiletpaper absorbs skin oil.

uncut1017

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2024-01-20 22:30:14
Does the paper not end up sticking to your glans?

yea but when its dry it flakes off

soundsgreat87

Now that you mention it, I used to have this feeling, that sticky sensitive sensation when pulling back the skin, but I can't remember the last time I felt it... it definitely stopped after retracting!

hung.part.timer

Yes, it eventually goes away - I don't have it at all anymore, even after spending extended times covered again. I think all of my glans & inner foreskin has changed now.