News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Daily Support Needed

Started by smibmth, 2022-08-22 21:38:26

Previous topic - Next topic

smibmth

Hi all. I'm 46 year old man and have been trying to keep myself pulled back for years. I have time off work now and have just rolled back on the evening of day 1. I am asking for daily support please to see how far I can get this time. I will update in the morning to let you all know how this evening has gone. I can only usually manage 24 hours so hopefully with everyone's support I can last longer this time.

Nivek

Good luck! What's the reason you have not been keeping your skin back long term? What method are you using?

smibmth

Day 2 Morning. So after being pulled back all night my foreskin is quite swollen this morning. I am going to resist the urge to roll my foreskin back over my glans and see what happens with the swelling. My glans looks and feels normal. This year I have definitely lost sensitivity in my glans which makes it much easier to do this. I am able to keep my foreskin back naturally, I don't use any method. I just roll it back and it stays in place. Let's see how today goes.

Nivek

Ahh ok. I've no experience with swelling, so can't give any tips there. Nice that you can keep it back without items.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: smibmth on 2022-08-23 06:44:40
Day 2 Morning. So after being pulled back all night my foreskin is quite swollen this morning. I am going to resist the urge to roll my foreskin back over my glans and see what happens with the swelling. My glans looks and feels normal. This year I have definitely lost sensitivity in my glans which makes it much easier to do this. I am able to keep my foreskin back naturally, I don't use any method. I just roll it back and it stays in place. Let's see how today goes.
So you are just rolling your skin back. The swelling normally comes after a few days not hours, and yes, just pulling your skin forward will help with that so you can start again. Is your skin tight when going back? Have you tried some of the methods on here like spoon or cock ring?
Love skining back and letting my head show

smibmth

So it is lunchtime on day 1 and I have quite a lot of swelling of the foreskin by the frenulum. I'm going to roll it forward for a bit to let the swelling subside, then roll back again this afternoon and see if I can leave it back overnight. This has always been my problem, the swelling. The glans have lost a lot of sensitivity so this is fine, it is the swelling I can't stop. Let's see if it goes down and how it is this evening.

smibmth

Swelling has gone, early eve, so all pulled back again ready for another overnight with my foreskin pulled back. This for me is good, I would have usually have given up and left my glans covered tonight but I'm really determined to try a second night with my glans exposed. Like I said they are nowhere near as sensitive as they used to be, that isn't the problem. I'm hoping the swelling is not so bad tonight.

Nivek

I'm curious, is your foreskin quite tight? That's what's causing the swelling?

smibmth

Morning of day 3. My foreskin is swollen again, all puffy. My foreskin isn't tight, it can be pulled back really easily and I would not describe it as tight. I'm going to pull it forward again and let the swelling go down. I read about the spoons method that might help this so I will try that later when I pull back again.

smibmth

So the swelling went down much quicker today so I decided to try a new method. I tried the spoons method so that I could hide some of my internal skin. I used vaseline as a lube, and pushed the foreskin back has far as I could to tuck as much inside as possible. I got the hang of it quite easily, and I'm really happy with the result. Definitely looks a lot neater than just me pulling back. Let me know what you think. I'm hoping this stays in place and reduces swelling. We will see.

Nivek

Could we get a pic for the normal pulled back without items? I'm quite curious why it swells when the foreskin isn't tight .. great job with the spoon method!

smibmth

So yesterday I gave up, how frustrating. I have decided to only pull back when I want it for cosmetic reasons, and not full time. This is not what I wanted but I just can't stop it swelling which has always been my problem. So I'll just pull back when it's out, like showers, etc.

mjed

Quote from: smibmth on 2022-08-25 07:46:08
So yesterday I gave up, how frustrating. I have decided to only pull back when I want it for cosmetic reasons, and not full time. This is not what I wanted but I just can't stop it swelling which has always been my problem. So I'll just pull back when it's out, like showers, etc.

Being defeated is never much fun but lots of members here have all sorts of difficulties so you are not alone.  There are some positives for you in that you can pull back and it stays back without any implements so hopefully you can just do that for short periods during the day and enjoy. Something else to consider maybe folding the skin half way under so it covers half the glans...worth a go.

Keep in touch.

smibmth

Thanks for the positive support. How would I fold the skin half way under?

smibmth

So I'm back to try again. As you can see from my previous posts on this thread I suffer from swelling near the frenulum when I pull back but I am trying a new method. I am using surgical tape just behind the glans and covering my frenulum to try and minimise swelling. I have had it on all day, and been out, and so far so good. I'll let you know in the morning if I have swelling.