News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Does anybody get hard when setting up the spoon method?

Started by Mctailjosh, 2022-08-15 17:15:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Mctailjosh

I always get hard when trying to tuck all the skin in. Does anybody else experience this? If you have a solution let me know.

scotsguy27

If I've taken time off the first few times I do it again I often get a semi. I guess until it becomes routine it'll always be sexual. I've learnt to separate the two. Whenever I abstain for long periods just being naked makes me hard for the first month or so.

Nivek

Haha, maybe this is one of the reasons I could never perform the spoon method!

LittleRock

I never used a spoon, i use a thermometer wile i´m showering. Washing my cock all over and then i could be hard or loose, the result is the same.