News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Swelling near the frenulum

Started by Senpai_69, 2022-07-20 19:19:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Senpai_69

Hello everyone, I've been pulling back for around 1 year but I've barely got any success. My pulled back state lasts around 10 days and after that I find the skin near my frenulum swelling. In this case I rest my foreskin and pull back again after some time when its in normal state which usually last near 10 days, and then swelling again and I repeat the cycle. So, what's the permanent solution for swelling ??

lmea14

Senpai_69

Horatio

Don't worry too much, it is normal shen using the spoon method
I had the same thing. It is a matter of your body getting used to it.
Take it slowly and retract for a short time, say 2-4 hours. Then leave your foreskin forward overnight. Build up to a full day, and relax overnight. After about a week or two, you should be able to go a few days in a row, then a week.
You could also experement in the way you tuck, especially in the underside near your frenulum. Practice with a mirror.
Also, don't forget to untuck your foreskin and clean it well.
You may find less swelling with other methods like taping or with rings, but personally I prefer the natural feel that the spoon method offers.
Good luck!

Senpai_69

Thank you so much for your response

smibmth

I get this all the time. I will roll back in the evening but by the morning my foreskin will be swollen and I need to roll forward. Very frustrating.

jdm

You could try using a different method.

smibmth

I just pull back, no method. I'm going to try spoons as I read this may help.