Author Topic: Foreskin Oil Gland drying up?  (Read 6490 times)

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
Foreskin Oil Gland drying up?
« on: 2018-10-24 18:03:27 »
My life as permanent retractor is nearly reaching 3 months and I somehow feel like my inner foreskin doesn't produce oils anymore or at least not a lot.

Before if I touch folded area of my inner foreskin I felt sticky humidity but now inner foreskin stays dry just by itself even folded areas except for the most inner part directly under the corona which is still somewhat sticky.

Has anyone experienced same thing and is my oil gland now permanently dried (or is on its way to become permanently dried)?

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Foreskin Oil Gland drying up?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-10-24 21:04:27 »
Well isn't that the whole idea, to have it all dried up as much as possible !? :)
Ok now my story..
Emmm because I used mostly spoon method for the first couple of months (5-6) my skin still stayed moist which I didn't really like.
One the inner skin itself become dry as the glans the experience become as much as real as possible :)
Finally !
Well, now at this point after 2.5 years of permanent retraction, if I cover it or if it get covered during the night ( once  a month may be) it gets sensitive and sticky as before but not as much as it used to be :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-10-24 22:08:26 »
Well isn't that the whole idea, to have it all dried up as much as possible !? :)
Ok now my story..
Emmm because I used mostly spoon method for the first couple of months (5-6) my skin still stayed moist which I didn't really like.
One the inner skin itself become dry as the glans the experience become as much as real as possible :)
Finally !
Well, now at this point after 2.5 years of permanent retraction, if I cover it or if it get covered during the night ( once  a month may be) it gets sensitive and sticky as before but not as much as it used to be :)

oh don't get me wrong. I love this dried glans and inner skin and I want them to stay dry as possible. I wouldn't even mind if the gland stops producing oil for rest of my life as long as it doesn't affect my health somehow.
So you think the gland produces less oil now since you started living retracted for long time?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2018-10-25 21:31:24 »
Yeah, my inner foreskin is nice and dry now. Has been for a couple years.

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-10-25 23:10:47 »

a different topic question: do your inner skin also get keratinized hard?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #5 on: 2018-10-26 22:37:16 »
It's not hard, no. It's still thin and flexible, just also dry and smooth.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-10-27 04:46:05 »
My experience after once having been pulled back for 30 years the foreskin does dry and thin out so that it occupies little space. The sebaceous glands did stop secreting any sebum. I know when I went covered for a long time I had to apply a good quality hand lotion around the corona for upwards of five years to prevent irritation. After being covered for a further period the sebum did start to reappear so the lotion application was not required any further.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-10-27 07:47:22 »
Mine is the same, the skin produces no oil any more
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-10-27 07:56:46 »
My experience after once having been pulled back for 30 years the foreskin does dry and thin out so that it occupies little space. The sebaceous glands did stop secreting any sebum. I know when I went covered for a long time I had to apply a good quality hand lotion around the corona for upwards of five years to prevent irritation. After being covered for a further period the sebum did start to reappear so the lotion application was not required any further.
wow that is really interesting that the oil gland can basically dry up semi-permanently if I keep doing this. also did your foreskin shrink then in total size since you said it takes less space

Mine is the same, the skin produces no oil any more

How do you feel about it? Satisfied or rather want it to produce oil?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-10-27 16:38:18 »
wow that is really interesting that the oil gland can basically dry up semi-permanently if I keep doing this. also did your foreskin shrink then in total size since you said it takes less space

How do you feel about it? Satisfied or rather want it to produce oil?

It makes the head dry even if covered so it better, the skin below the head looks so dry as well
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline gguhoa

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-10-27 16:52:18 »
It makes the head dry even if covered so it better, the skin below the head looks so dry as well

so unlike Hazeleye you can cover your glans with no oil producing foreskin without irritation?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-10-29 03:04:54 »

What I was trying to say was the foreskin thins after being exposed over time, thus appearing to occupy less space. It doesn't actually get shorter as a result.