News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Anyone had a piercing to help hold for skin back?

Started by Herbert678, 2023-09-28 00:53:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Herbert678

Hi all

Still struggling to keep my glans uncovered 24/7 - which is my aim.

I have been wondering if a piercing - maybe one or two dydoe (thro rim of glans) might help or perhaps a frenulum one with a loop to go over top of glans. Anyone tried and had any success? Photos would be really helpful.

Thanks

Herbert678

Quote from: Herbert678 on 2023-09-28 00:53:45
Hi all

Still struggling to keep my glans uncovered 24/7 - which is my aim.

I have been wondering if a piercing - maybe one or two dydoe (thro rim of glans) might help or perhaps a frenulum one with a loop to go over top of glans. Anyone tried and had any success? Photos would be really helpful.

Thanks

slicendice

there are several piercings which by location can help to keep the foreskin from rolling back.. dydoes are one of them, although you would need them in a slightly larger gauge, and pierced deeper to prevent migration/rejection from the force exerted from the foreskin pushing against it.. also, it might be hard finding a piercer willing to do dydoes on an uncut penis..

a deep shaft apadravya (placed within the sulcus just behind the coronal ridge) would also be a good location to keep the foreskin from rolling back..

the neferiti piercings (entering the glans where a dydoe would, and moving transversely through the glans and exiting at the tip next to the urethra) would also be a good location, if the balls at the sulcus are large enough to block the foreskin..

i've created a penis piercing thread you can have a look at, and chat more about piercings here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3608.0

Herbert678

Many thanks slicendiced - v useful info - I might do a self dydoe to see if it helps. If I do I'll post some pictures as there seems to be very few photos on subject on this or other sites

HeroicGlance

Thanks

Dydoes are a bit extreme. 

I first got a frenum ladder with four rungs to keep things back, but they made sex troublesome, to say the least.

I got rid of them, but got a prince albert about a year later - it did the job far better, healed quicker, and made orgasms 25% more awesome.

Win-win!

I've been fully retracted for 2 years, BTW.

Put a full ring in - and it will do the job.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

Herbert678

Thanks HeroicGlance for advice - might give PA a go. Did you do it yourself or get a piercer too - and it looks like you have a barbell rather than a ring - which would you recommend and what size?
Cheers

Stickler99

Either will help I believe.
Mine has little affect on keeping things retracted as my foreskin is more than happy to stay back.
But would think it would help with a longer foreskin

HeroicGlance

Quote from: Herbert678 on 2023-09-29 01:40:19
Thanks HeroicGlance for advice - might give PA a go. Did you do it yourself or get a piercer too - and it looks like you have a barbell rather than a ring - which would you recommend and what size?
Cheers

I went to a piercer - I'm not the kind of person to do such a procedure myself.

I believe by default, the jewelry is 10 gauge I think at first, the ring was about 1 inch in diameter- but I forget- it's been quite a few years.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.