Author Topic: Retracted during blowjob?  (Read 7938 times)

Offline purplepeoplemaker

Retracted during blowjob?
« on: 2016-12-05 15:40:39 »
Hi I'm new here and only found out about auto-circumcision today.

I've found that when I'm receiving oral sex my foreskin will often cover the head of my penis unless my gf uses her hands to retract it. Which is generally not a problem but sometimes I would like it hands free  ;) but still be able to enjoy the sensation of her sucking the head and not just a load of foreskin.

If I practice auto-circumcision, will it eventually become "permanent" and help me with this problem?

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
Re: Retracted during blowjob?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-12-05 21:23:23 »
Depends on many things, how long is your foreskin, how tight it is, how thick it is, how big is your glans etc.
When you retract it by hand, does it stay retracted?

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-12-06 07:14:38 »
Well if you teach your foreskin to stay behind the glans by itself when you just pull it it will be more likely to stay back during blowjob or sex. My foreskin used to fully cover my head when I pull out during intercourse but once it got used to the position behind the glans now it stays retracted even when I pull out and it feels amazing. Ofcourse sometimes it covers some part of the glans when I pull out ( like 20-30 % )but then it moves behind again when I push in :)
So just give your foreskin time to learn its new position and you will have success.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline purplepeoplemaker

« Reply #3 on: 2016-12-07 15:47:07 »
It stays back behind the glans, at least for most of the time.

I guess I will give it a try and see what happens.

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-12-09 21:36:12 »
Would the staying back be more a function of how aroused you are? I would surmised that during high levels of arousal, your penis is harder and the glans is very distended. This use to happen a lot in my case. Unfortunately it was not a permanent process. Once my penis would soften to usual size, hours after sex, the foreskin would start to roll over the glans. Just curious on others experience to this.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-12-10 08:55:36 »
Well before I started keeping my glans exposed my foreskin used to almost fully cover it when I pull out during sex, after I'm done I was pulling the skin forword as much as possible to completely cover all the glans.
When I started retracting the foreskin used to do the same during sex, at least in the first 2-3 months, then I was folding it back so it would stay exposed but my glans was still very sensitive. If I just pull it and leave it It will stay until I get soft then it automaticly covers the head.
And once I achieved the moment where the foreskin stays back on its own all day and night long without any folding, taping, rings etc. (Happened in around 5th month) it now covers about 30% of my glans when I pull out, of course sometimes the skin stays all the way back during all the act and it is amazing. After sex the skin will stay back on its own 24/7 no matter if I am working, sleeping, getting hard and soft....etc. And again of course sometimes no idea why the skin rolls over the glans but a quick pull back and it is again there for hours. Usually have to pull it a maximum of 3 times during day if of course it rolls over.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-12-11 06:01:38 »
Many years ago I had been pulled back for such a long time that the shaft skin had taken on deep wrinkling. The wrinkles were so concentrated that the foreskin stayed pulled back during sex and even on pulling out. The effect was very much similar to a guy that had been circ'd. After having been like that for years, years ago on a whim, I decided that I wanted the foreskin to cover the glans. There was no way it would stay covered. I had to take a long, thin strip of tape and wrap it around the tip for much the same effect as phimosis.

The wrinkling effect was so deeply embedded that it took years of this procedure before I stopped using the tape and the wrinkle marks to disappear. Now, as an older gent. the shaft skin has thinned to such an extent that I will never get the deep wrinkling from the former years. Still, on going back to being pulled back, I have no problem staying back, even during the night, with the odd morning the glans will be half covered.

guest976

« Reply #7 on: 2016-12-13 05:15:07 »
How long had you been retracted for to cause that deep wrinkling Hazeleye?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2016-12-15 04:55:35 »
How long had you been retracted for to cause that deep wrinkling Hazeleye?

Unfortunately it did take some time. I have lost track now of how long, but the final stage would have been a few years. One thing that I found that hastened the wrinkling, and I am a bit of a shower, was to wear snug, not loose or tight, briefs. Then every time you have the mister out, when you replace him to pull up on the shaft skin so the foreskin is fully exposed, the shaft skin is wrinkled and the whole penis rides high in the brief. Any movement will tend to have the penis move down slightly with the shaft skin still being held high, thus causing wrinkling.

Of course, this works best with those that have some length and willing to wear this type of unit. All the best JohnnyB if you are able to give it a try!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2016-12-16 05:59:01 »
Hazeleye, thinned skin or not, looks like you've got some pretty good wrinkling going on even now. And a very nice, dry glans.