News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My progress! One year update!

Started by _yeah_, 2019-01-23 02:28:04

Previous topic - Next topic

_yeah_

Hi everyone! This is just an update on my progress.
After a little over a year of being on this forum, attempting intermediate as well as permanent retraction, making a small cut in my frenulum, which really helped (may consider another one)  I can proudly say that I have finally reached the point where I can pull it back with no methods and leave it there for almost as long as I want! It stays back for the most part, but it may roll over when excercising and stuff like that. By other than that, it stays back! I will continue to work toward total permanent retraction as I'm not quite there yet. If you have any questions, please ask them!  :)
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

soundsgreat87