Author Topic: Foreskin retractor device  (Read 22047 times)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
Re: Foreskin retractor device
« Reply #15 on: 2018-04-08 16:08:38 »
Hazeleye could you post one photos of your penis in order to give us some idea for your current result? I believe it can be useful for the members here.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2018-04-10 03:54:35 »
SilverHawk, I was earlier thinking maybe of posting a couple of pictures to show how I have fared out now for over a year being pulled back again as I was years ago and JDM is now trying with the taping method. The first picture shows how fine wrinkles show up on the now thinner skin. Of course, with the skin being younger and thicker, the wrinkles would be much courser and deeper.

The next picture shows the wrinkle depth with the foreskin covering the glans. Maybe I should try the taping method again to see if the wrinkles would become deeper? I never did try taping this time around since the foreskin stayed pulled back continuously anyway.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2018-04-10 16:14:58 »
Hazeleye, you have the results i am trying to achieve. My current state as i mentioned before is that the right side of the penis has the wrinkles but the left side hasn't so much. That thing still makes my foreskin unfold under the glans.

In the photos the penis is in flaccid state?

I think the most important think is the creation of the deep wrinkles in the inner foreskin so that the outer foreskin stops to unfold over itself. In that way permanent retraction is created. The wrinkles created in the outer foreskin i believe is the result of the skin that stops to unfold due to the inner foreskin deep wrinkles. That thing creates the wrinkles in the outer foreskin too.

And by achieving that it's needed to stretch the inner foreskin as much as possible. Am i right?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2018-04-10 19:50:17 »
Hazeleye, you have the results i am trying to achieve. My current state as i mentioned before is that the right side of the penis has the wrinkles but the left side hasn't so much. That thing still makes my foreskin unfold under the glans.

To assist wrinkling in the area that won't wrinkle, have you tried placing hydrating coconut oil & shea butter (comes as a combination) only on this area before taping? It just might soften the skin enough that would allow wrinkling to commence.

In the photos the penis is in flaccid state?

Yes, flaccid. Erect it would be twice as long as portrayed. I do have a lot of skin to compress. In my teen years before retraction, my foreskin extended 3/8" beyond the tip.

I think the most important think is the creation of the deep wrinkles in the inner foreskin so that the outer foreskin stops to unfold over itself. In that way permanent retraction is created. The wrinkles created in the outer foreskin i believe is the result of the skin that stops to unfold due to the inner foreskin deep wrinkles. That thing creates the wrinkles in the outer foreskin too.

I found that when I was totally retracted for a period of time, the inner foreskin lost all puffiness and automatically was reduced to very fine folds that, to me, while it lessened the bulk that led to easily covering the glans, it alone didn't contribute to the prevention. It was just that there was less bulk to assist in pulling over. Actually, in my case, I felt the main importance of permanent retraction was to get as many, and as deep as possible, the wrinkles down the whole shaft length.

And by achieving that it's needed to stretch the inner foreskin as much as possible. Am i right?

As far as stretching the inner foreskin, I would rather not like to look to that as a solution. In my case of having an interest in activity in this area, it included penis pumping. That is something a dedicated pulled back should not be into. While it may tend to enlarge the glans, in strong cases it cause "donoughting" of the inner foreskin. This increases the size and amount of inner foreskin that one now wants to keep behind the corona. Something that contributes to readily recovering.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2018-04-10 22:02:15 »
Your results are very very impressive. I hope i may be able to achieve that too.

I have never tried any oil for that and thanks for the idea. I have the oil that is used for beard grooming. Will that help or i need to buy that specific coconut oil with shea butter you mentioned?

For me the taping methods can't work since i don't have much amount of foreskin. In fact it's very thick.

So in other words you suggest a simple sleeve method made of cotton by the apply of the oil the area where the wrinkles are not created? Like hair bands?

I used to use silicone sleeves until now. I pulled all the foreskin back and put on 2 silicone sleeves so that all the inner foreskin stays exposed under the silicone.

If you was a doctor Hazeleye what daily instructions would you give me for the wrinkles?

Thanks in advance again.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2018-04-10 22:39:08 »
To assist wrinkling in the area that won't wrinkle, have you tried placing hydrating coconut oil & shea butter (comes as a combination) only on this area before taping? It just might soften the skin enough that would allow wrinkling to commence.
Would this oil not prevent the tape from adhering properly?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2018-04-10 22:46:04 »
For me the taping methods can't work since i don't have much amount of foreskin. In fact it's very thick.
That's not true. A short foreskin may prevent you from using the regular taping method shown here
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.msg60#msg60
But this is very different from the method Hazeleye is recommending. His method does not require any folding or tucking under of the skin. It just requires you to pull the skin straight back to the base, forming wrinkles there, and then taping it to stay in that position. If I have time I will try to make a picture to illustrate this better. But it will work just fine with a short foreskin. In fact, it should work even better, and easier.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2018-04-11 00:55:33 »
very curius jdm. Looking forward to have a look in the illustration you will make so that i understand better what you mean.

yes the regular tapping method i tried it once and there was no way it could happen for me.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2018-04-11 04:14:03 »
Regarding my taping method to create wrinkles, here is the principle that I originally was using many years ago. I suggested to SivlerHawk to apply the Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Oil specifically to only the spot that won't wrinkle. Unless it is a large spot, the oily substance aught not to affect the adhesion of the tape, since it is really only both ends of the tape you are basically seeking support. This lotion is a special one in that it softens firm skin and allows more flexibility, thus the suggestion to try it. Lack of support in the central area (provided the spot is central) should not be a problem.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2018-04-11 12:25:11 »
Thanks for the photos Hazeleye. They are very helpful.

I will try the lotion suggested and the tape method too.

So from the photos i see that you by using the tape i have a last very specific question to make you. I see that there are some deep wrinkles under your glans in the photo with the tape. So you just compress the skin under the glans before using tape and then use the tape or put the glans in a desirable position? From the photo i don't understand this thing.

I see that in the tape that is in the right side of the glans the tape is not connected under the wrinkles as it is in the centre side of the glans. Is this thing i noticed important?

Is this method stable for you?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #25 on: 2018-04-12 03:36:50 »
So from the photos i see that you by using the tape i have a last very specific question to make you. I see that there are some deep wrinkles under your glans in the photo with the tape. So you just compress the skin under the glans before using tape and then use the tape or put the glans in a desirable position? From the photo i don't understand this thing.

The way that I would install the tape, I would pull the shaft skin up placing the lower edge on the exposed inner stretched foreskin and then pull up on the tape, wrinkling the shaft skin before setting the tape along the wrinkles and at the top. You may have to do a little experimenting to find out exactly what system works best for you. jdm indicated that he might make a drawing and I thought why not do a quick demonstration. My skin now is very thin so it doesn't wrinkle up under the tape like it did years ago with much thicker wrinkles. As far as positioning the glans, the main concern is just attaching the tape, it will naturally fall where it wants to.

I would put the centre tape on first, the two side ones next. This makes it easier to get it under control.

I see that in the tape that is in the right side of the glans the tape is not connected under the wrinkles as it is in the centre side of the glans. Is this thing i noticed important?

Actually, I just placed the tape on quickly for demonstration, but you can do some experimenting as far as exact placement of the tape that works best for you. The main thing is, you want to place the tape on in the way that the thicker shaft skin will wrinkle up under the tape naturally. Ideally the major winkles should be as high to the base as possible to get the full compressed tension spring effect so that no other aid be needed to be permanently pulled back once the deep wrinkles have been formed. In other words, once the wrinkles form you won't be taping forever.

Is this method stable for you?

When I was using the tape method I found that it was stable, the tape would go on and stay there for a few days. If you are using the oil treatment that I mentioned, if possible the ends would be avoided, otherwise the tape would not stick. Trustingly the oil won't bleed along the skin to the actual holding area to shorten the length of time so that the tape will last.

All the best in your endevours!

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2018-04-19 13:18:30 »
I tried the tape method you suggested Hazeleye and it works! Removing the tape also is not so mush a problem as i thought it would I check the foreskin has loosened alot however! Is this a good sign or not?

I also checked on my penis why it hurts me sometimes. A part of my ridged band under my penis is very thick. A very small part of it.

Maybe i do something wrong? I will post pictures soon to check and tell me if i do it right

I have one last request to make you. Would you post a very close picture of your penis under your glans when you use this method?
I want to make sure i do it right because my english is not so good and i don't understand many words so i want to be sure i do it the right way.

Offline martin222

« Reply #27 on: 2018-04-21 23:47:55 »

I use a soft silicone ring, which works wonderfully well.
The provider on ebay (below) offers a day type (which I find too hard to wear) and a night type, which is softer and very comfortable. My foreskin stays retracted most days now (not at night, as I cannot possibly sleep with the hard-on I usually get), and my glans has started to be nicely keratinized!

Enjoy guys!
Martin

https://www.ebay.com/itm/401319228685

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2018-04-22 19:30:58 »
Hi Loveboy. I used to have one of the devices you mentioned in your first post. For me I didn’t find it any use. The way it’s meant to work is that one end is a loop that goes at the base of your shaft behind your balls and acts as an anchor. The other end you push your head through and it grips the foreskin pulling it back and holding it there. The problem I found was that it was just clunky. If it was made of rubber wire and custom sized then it might work better. What size are you? The reason I ask is I think my size has something to do with it. It sort of worked when hard (7”) but not when soft (3-4”).

That said also depends on what you want it for. My skin stays back already behind the glans but I wanted something to pull the skin back further and right.

Did you buy it?

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2018-04-26 09:14:40 »
Hi Loveboy. I used to have one of the devices you mentioned in your first post. For me I didn’t find it any use. The way it’s meant to work is that one end is a loop that goes at the base of your shaft behind your balls and acts as an anchor. The other end you push your head through and it grips the foreskin pulling it back and holding it there. The problem I found was that it was just clunky. If it was made of rubber wire and custom sized then it might work better. What size are you? The reason I ask is I think my size has something to do with it. It sort of worked when hard (7”) but not when soft (3-4”).

That said also depends on what you want it for. My skin stays back already behind the glans but I wanted something to pull the skin back further and right.

Did you buy it?

Hi, I didn't buy it. I am currently wearing the "Joker rings" like Martin222 and they work well. I am the same size as you are, so it probably wouldn't have worked on me either. This was more idea pitching than considering to buy it anyway ;)