News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

my experience of being retracted for three months

Started by streetcar, 2018-02-14 09:48:20

Previous topic - Next topic

streetcar

I am very pleased that I found this forum.  I am finding here a lot of interesting an useful information. I found here that I am rather grower then shower. I would like to share the participants of the forum with my experience of a three-month permanent foreskin retraction. The first thing is that I feel very good in this for me new situation. At the beginning there was a small swelling but it quickly passed. The change that is very important to me is decreased sensitivity of the glans. I see and feel it very clearly. In connection with this one of my problems has been solved. I always wanted to sleep naked but earlier it was not possible and now it is and I like it. When I keep my foreskin permanently pulled back I also feel more clean and very comfortable. The penis head and the inner foreskin are now dry, less pink and shiny - more matte. I thought that the process of keratinization would be faster but it probably requires even longer time - if you compare photos from before three months and the current one only little difference can be seen. I enclose a few photographs showing the current state of my member. Because of the shape of my glans which is wider then the shaft I do not use any special method for keeping foreskin over the head. My frenulum is long enough and stretched - it does not interfere with keeping the foreskin pulled back all the time. I also noticed an interesting case. When it is cold everything is shrinking also my penis and in this situation sometimes the foreskin returns to its old position but this is not often happening. I read discussion about flaring of glans corona – I think that mine ridge is a little wider then three months ago. I like to look at and to touch with my fingers this mushroom shaped head of my penis. I also like to see outline of glans corona on my underwear. I like to live with bare head.

lvprcm

Enjoyed reading about your progress in keeping your foreskin retracted. It looks like you will have great success and key to that success is the coronal groove you have. It's large and ideal for keeping the foreskin behind the glans. Please keep us posted on your progress. I'm envious. :-)

soundsgreat87

Thanks for the update, and congrats on finding something you enjoy :D

You really are lucky to have such a big glans compared to your shaft. Staying retracted without any help, as a grower, is a big achievement!

Has it also solved and problems you had because of the diabetes?

streetcar

Keeping foreskin retracted solved my problems I had because of the diabetes.

streetcar

I take a medicine that removes excess of sugar from the body with urine and this sugar in the urine was the source of foreskin problems and it ended. I suppose that after some time I could get a suggestion to circumcise but I chose the best solution in my situation - permanent foreskin retraction. I do not want to cut nothing.

soundsgreat87

Great to hear!! ;D Yeah, I've heard of the sugar thing. But it's such a simple solution to just keep the foreskin back.

Nexolaris

Quote from: streetcar on 2018-02-15 07:05:54
I take a medicine that removes excess of sugar from the body with urine and this sugar in the urine was the source of foreskin problems and it ended. I suppose that after some time I could get a suggestion to circumcise but I chose the best solution in my situation - permanent foreskin retraction. I do not want to cut nothing.
So retracting your foreskin basically allowed you to kill two birds with one stone. That's amazing!