Author Topic: Silicon glans ring  (Read 22222 times)

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
Re: Silicon glans ring
« Reply #15 on: 2017-10-23 22:42:27 »
My ring arrived from China (alibaba), & first impressions have not been good when it comes to comfort, & also just staying on. I have a long foreskin & tapered glans so that doesn't help, but it just wasn't comfortable & didn't stay on properly while driving. The tape method is still a winner for me, but i definitely think there's potential if i can get the right fit.

yours looks great john, congrats.

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2017-11-02 10:13:46 »
Two week update:

I think that's the longest I've ever managed a permanent pullback. I'm on holiday at the moment still wearing my ring when in and out of the pool.

I also think I'm the closest I've ever been to feeling cut, even the area below the corona is desensitised, I guess due to the friction of the rings, which I've never achieved before.

I'm still using the 1mm ring at night and the 2mm ring during the day, the 2mm is much better at keeping the skin back but the 1mm stretches to accommodate night time erections.

Offline Loveboy100

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2017-11-02 11:38:42 »
Two week update:

I think that's the longest I've ever managed a permanent pullback. I'm on holiday at the moment still wearing my ring when in and out of the pool.

I also think I'm the closest I've ever been to feeling cut, even the area below the corona is desensitised, I guess due to the friction of the rings, which I've never achieved before.

I'm still using the 1mm ring at night and the 2mm ring during the day, the 2mm is much better at keeping the skin back but the 1mm stretches to accommodate night time erections.

Wow, those are amazing results!
Can you maybe provide us with the link of the silicone sheets?

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2017-11-02 17:36:07 »
Another advantage of this method is, with taping back I had difficulty in draining all urine and often a bit would leak out afterwards. I don't have that at all with the ring.

Offline raj

• NSFW Access

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2017-11-02 18:08:44 »
copy and paste link works  :)

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #22 on: 2017-11-02 21:33:53 »
Very nice johnscot! ;D Do you think you've found "The Method" that you'll stick with for a long time?

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2017-11-02 21:39:38 »
Yes, I'd like to keep wearing the silicon rings until my skin stays back on its own.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2017-11-03 15:46:26 »
Another advantage of this method is, with taping back I had difficulty in draining all urine and often a bit would leak out afterwards. I don't have that at all with the ring.
This can probably be avoided by adjusting the tension of your retraction with the tape method. And it can happen with rings too, depending on how tight they are. It's all about finding the right fit.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #25 on: 2017-11-27 20:20:50 »
Hey adonis, I just got some silicone mat too and had some questions. Have you had problems with the inner edges of the ring digging into your skin? If so, how did you round them off? Silicone is so hard to work with...

[edit] Well I've been wearing it for several hours and it's not bad. I had a go at rounding off the inner edges of the ring using a razor blade, and although it's pretty crude, it's also been fairly effective. Only a little discomfort here and there.

Here's how it looks soft and hard. I can't really feel it squeezing when hard so I think I've hit the right size/thickness.
« Last Edit: 2017-11-28 02:50:41 by soundsgreat87 »

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2017-11-28 10:08:17 »
I've not had any problems with the inner ring digging in, my only discomfort is when my skin covers the ring and then gets trapped between the ring and my underwear.

Worn my ring for more than a month now.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #27 on: 2017-11-28 15:56:57 »
Oh duh, it was you, not Adonis  ::) ;D

I see! Yeah I had that happen a couple times yesterday haha. Wore it overnight and don't have any irritation from the edges so I think it's good!

[edit] Been having more pinching while wearing jeans, but wearing lounge pants is fine. I think I might have to start wearing my dick tucked upwards in my underwear... but it doesn't always stay there...
« Last Edit: 2017-11-28 21:43:47 by soundsgreat87 »

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #28 on: 2017-12-03 10:44:43 »
Your ring looks very tight.

I've got about 2-3mm play in mine when I'm flaccid, so maybe that's why yours is cutting in?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #29 on: 2017-12-04 16:21:32 »
Oh, it's not cutting in, it's that the loose skin gets pinched between the ring and my clothes. If the ring is that lose it pops right off my cock haha.