Poll

What's is your sexuality if you retract

Gay
Bi
Straight
Other

Author Topic: Sexuality and Foreskin Retraction  (Read 36345 times)

Offline Rlewin

• NSFW Access
Sexuality and Foreskin Retraction
« on: 2014-11-29 04:17:05 »
I was just wondering if sexuality had anything to do with foreskin retraction. Don't answer if you don't feel comfortable. ;D

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Sexuality and Foreskin Retraction
« Reply #1 on: 2014-11-29 13:30:02 »
My experience from the Yahoo group was that an incredible amount of people talking about their (and others') dicks there were straight.  Honestly didn't add up in my head, but hey :D

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2014-11-29 15:50:46 »
I see my dick as I see my car, taking experiance from other people isn't affected from my sexuality.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 2014-11-29 17:02:39 »
Interesting :)

Most of my straight friends wouldn't want to hear about, let alone talk about & examine other guys' penises, that's why it's always been kinda weird for me :D

guest118

« Reply #4 on: 2014-12-01 05:52:25 »
I'm straight, I love tits and pussy. But I also have a curiosity for cocks, never actually done anything with one, but might if i had the chance.

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2014-12-03 20:05:47 »
I think a lot of men are simply curious about cock and enjoy talking about and comparing to other guys. Pulling back is just something only other guys could properly relate to since only they have penises.

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2014-12-19 11:49:49 »
I don't think talking about and/or looking at cock necessarily has a sexual dimension. I mean, as a bi/gay guy you might be inclined to read some homoeroticism into it because, well, it's obvious bis/gays would derive pleasure from doing so.

But just like what happens on forums about bodybuilding, talking about pulling back is ultimately and mostly about guys becoming more satisfied with themselves and their own body. It just so happens that it requires a certain amount of scienttic interest in other guys(' cocks).
MESSENGERS: Kik, Telegram, Threema, WhatsApp. PM if you'd like to talk.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #7 on: 2015-01-01 08:39:41 »
I have always enjoyed playing with my own cock but until the internet and forums like this, I could never look at, talk about, watch etc unless I met another str8 guy who had the same interest and that might only be with a bi or gay guy.  The internet gives us all freedom to just look and enjoy looking without any complications or embarasment.  I have always found cut cock soooo sexy yet could never look without 'staring' That all changed now and we can watch showing or masturbating with others who think the same.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline Turmion

« Reply #8 on: 2015-09-24 22:04:31 »
I was just wondering if sexuality had anything to do with foreskin retraction.

It could have sth. to do with it but the number of people answering to this pull is much too low. It should be about 500+ to minimize error rate.
For me it's the same like many guys here: I'm interested in cocks but I'm not gay. I would consider myself to be between straight and bi. I can only love women but also had sexual interactions with boys when I was a teen.

Offline zell85

« Reply #9 on: 2015-09-25 09:37:44 »
I'm gay, so I suppose I relate to my penis differently from how other people do. Firstly, I have no interest in the insertive role, so I don't look at my penis so much as a sexual tool, but really something I stimulate for self gratification. So, I place a relatively higher importance to the aesthetics of the penis than the function.

And foreskin retraction looks aesthetically pleasing to me so there. Not too concerned with the loss of sensitivity because I don't plan to insert my penis into any vagina or anus.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2015-09-27 11:46:30 »
My experience from the Yahoo group was that an incredible amount of people talking about their (and others') dicks there were straight.  Honestly didn't add up in my head, but hey :D

I think you could be right, though I don't recall ever doing a poll on it there!

There are really two questions here:
1. do you find retraction to be erotic in itself - and if so, what is your sexuality?
2. is retracting merely a 'body image' thing - and if so, what is your sexuality?

In both cases, the answer is as likely to be one thing as another. Guys do other things to their cocks (genital piercings and so on) for either of those reasons, and as many straight as gay will do so. I think also that straight guys are more comfortable now with talking about such things - especially via the anonymity of the internet. But I have in the course of my life been in male-only groups, where everyone knew each other well (and were mostly straight) and the talk has turned to cocks - usually because circumcision has been mentioned, or because some other guy not present is rumoured to have a huge one and god help his wife ... !!

Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2016-03-21 05:40:58 »
It's interesting... When I was in high school, I would occasionally notice a cut guy in peripheral vision at a urinal or in showers at summer camp. I guess I tried retraction not out of any desire to be cut, but perhaps out of curiosity of what they must experience on a daily basis. I guess I just wanted to have some amount of empathy. I did think the sensations were interesting, and bare head masturbation is a different (not necessarily better) experience.

But afterwards, my gun wants it's sheath. Also, in potentially really nasty situations (swimming in stagnant water in the hot summer, various really dirty jobs like dealing with trash, or trying to even use the bathroom #1 or #2  in an outhouse swarming with flies), I want my foreskin protecting the head. My instinct says that particular part of the body needs to be protected from nastiness or potentially infected/diseased materials. Oh yeah, the natural extension of that thought is that anal sex (with a woman or a man) seems EXTREMELY repulsive to me. There's poop and poop bacteria/viruses up there.

Retraction allows for an occasional novelty to masturbation technique, but when not in an aroused state, we've got our protective sheath.

Str8 with a gf here, but I can imagine mutual masturbation with buddies as a form of male bonding. I have ZERO desire for a boyfriend. But the more close bros the better.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2016-03-22 02:17:00 »
It's interesting... When I was in high school, I would occasionally notice a cut guy in peripheral vision at a urinal or in showers at summer camp. I guess I tried retraction not out of any desire to be cut, but perhaps out of curiosity of what they must experience on a daily basis. I guess I just wanted to have some amount of empathy. I did think the sensations were interesting, and bare head masturbation is a different (not necessarily better) experience.

But afterwards, my gun wants it's sheath. Also, in potentially really nasty situations (swimming in stagnant water in the hot summer, various really dirty jobs like dealing with trash, or trying to even use the bathroom #1 or #2  in an outhouse swarming with flies), I want my foreskin protecting the head. My instinct says that particular part of the body needs to be protected from nastiness or potentially infected/diseased materials. Oh yeah, the natural extension of that thought is that anal sex (with a woman or a man) seems EXTREMELY repulsive to me. There's poop and poop bacteria/viruses up there.

Retraction allows for an occasional novelty to masturbation technique, but when not in an aroused state, we've got our protective sheath.

Str8 with a gf here, but I can imagine mutual masturbation with buddies as a form of male bonding. I have ZERO desire for a boyfriend. But the more close bros the better.

I agree with almost everything you said. Except that I couldn't see myself jerking off another guy, or being jerked off by one. However, for me, I also enjoy long term retraction. I find it erotic, and it makes me more focused on sex. I still generally want for my foreskin to cover my glans after sex or masturbation, even after months of persistent retraction. But wearing it pulled back throughout the day is enjoyable for me, even when I'm not thinking about it. When I eventually do think about it, it makes me happy and turned on. Strangely though, when I see my retracted reflection in the mirror, it doesn't look right to me. I always feel like an unexposed glans is the normal body image for me. Weird.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2016-03-22 02:27:45 »
I have always enjoyed playing with my own cock but until the internet and forums like this, I could never look at, talk about, watch etc unless I met another str8 guy who had the same interest and that might only be with a bi or gay guy.  The internet gives us all freedom to just look and enjoy looking without any complications or embarasment.  I have always found cut cock soooo sexy yet could never look without 'staring' That all changed now and we can watch showing or masturbating with others who think the same.

I agree with this. It's a good analogy. Straight bodybuilders certainly like to discuss training techniques and look at other bodybuilders of their same gender to study and appreciate their achievements, as well as making comparisons to themselves and others, without being sexually turned on by this. I feel that way about penises and retraction. However, I also find the concept of long term glans exposure erotic, so there is a sexual component there, but it's not gay. I hope that makes sense. :)

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2016-05-25 12:20:50 »
Honestly I consider myself between straight and bi. I have a loving Girlfriend but from time to time I just need some different pleasure, so I have e male friend who do the same and we meet each other once every couple months, if that makes me BI..
Can't lie about my addiction to dicks.. I just love the way they look, an uncut retracted one looks the best for me, I just don't like the circumcision scar some guys have, but still like most of the cut penises too. Looking at man, no matter how good he looks, never turns me on, but when I see a dick.. it's over :)
Other than that I really love girls...pussy, tits and ass are so hot.
And I don't think the retraction have something with the sex orientation.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !