167 (36.6%)
9 inches plus
5 (1.1%)
4 to 5 inches
39 (8.6%)
6 to 7 inches
148 (32.5%)

Total Members Voted: 388

Author Topic: Erect length  (Read 15180 times)

Offline wolf77

• NSFW Access
Re: Erect length
« Reply #45 on: 2022-08-16 15:33:12 »
An interesting thought. To be fair there is some merit to bone pressed in some situations especially for those guys who are carrying a bit more weight.  In these cases the penis kind of disappears within the folds of fat behind it and this hides valuable inches and in extreme cases all of it when soft anyhow.  There are cases where this is quite serious because if the erect penis cannot emerge from the flab, sex can be very difficult.   For slim guys (like me) this is not an issue.  What you see is what I've got.  In all cases though, part of the penis is inside the body so it is longer than what is visible externally anyway.  In some ways perhaps bone pressed measuring is more reliable because it takes out the variability of flab that maybe enveloping the base.  Just a thought. 
You make some good points. Fair enough then, if it's the done thing to measure like that nowadays I'll get on board with it. [Rummages around in drawer for ruler] Well, who would have thought it? I'm above average, with my little winkie. That's made my day.

Offline arno

• NSFW Access
« Reply #46 on: 2022-09-06 08:08:24 »
I'm 15 cm / 5.9 inches when hard (measured with soft measuring tape).

I believe I am a good average, that's what my life and partner experience show.

Offline Smoothnelly

• NSFW Access
« Reply #47 on: 2022-09-06 08:44:22 »
About 6-7 inches erect fairly thick and prob about half that flaccid

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #48 on: 2022-09-19 10:03:24 »
where is 5" to 6" LOL
perfect mouthful  :P
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.