News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Retraction and Rolling Forward

Started by baremountainman, 2023-01-11 03:33:25

Previous topic - Next topic

What has made your pulled back foreskin roll forward?

Sleep
21 (55.3%)
Exercise
15 (39.5%)
Ejaculation
8 (21.1%)
Work
12 (31.6%)
Showering
3 (7.9%)
Type of Underwear Worn
12 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: 2023-05-11 03:33:25

baremountainman

Various activities give us anxiety about our retracted foreskins rolling forward. What are some things you have done to prevent rolling forward from an activity you find causes this?

soundsgreat87

Sorry to tweak your post a bit, but "rolling back" usually means retracting the foreskin to expose the head, the opposite of what you mean. "Rolling forward" to cover the head is what you're talking about.

baremountainman

Rolling back means retracting. Rolling forward means unretracted. I don't see the error.

tom76

I guess the question is about what keeps the foreskin from staying retracted after it is pulled back.
Or in other words: what makes the foreskin cover the head again on its own.

There may be some lucky people who can just retract their foreskin and it keeps staying there forever.
Unfortunately for me this doesn't work. Sooner or later the skin will start to move forward over the head on its own.

So for me the answer would be almost everything. :)
The only known way for me to prevent it from covering the head again is not wearing any clothes at all. In this state it will stay back and even auto-retract if pulled forward over the head.

Lanyx

I am a grower and the spoon method works very well wirth me. I had to vote for ejaculation / masturbation as that is the only thing that disturbs the stetup.
I do pull it forward intentionally during showers in order to wash the covered up skin.
There were times where I went forward for weeks: this is due to the workplace having sit-down only toilets.

GarethUK

An interesting poll, but a bit hard to answer for me. Earlier in my retraction journey, I used to find that sitting down was the thing that most often caused me to roll forward, but I'm very pleased that that no longer happens. Although my skin now usually just stays put, it still sometimes rolls forward at completely random moments - seemingly for no reason at all.

soundsgreat87

Quote from: baremountainman on 2023-01-12 01:16:08
Rolling back means retracting. Rolling forward means unretracted. I don't see the error.

Yes, exactly, but your poll originally asked "What has made your pulled back foreskin roll back?" which didn't make much sense to me because... if it's pulled back, it can't roll back, it can only roll forward.

That's what I fixed, unless I really misinterpreted what you were asking, in which case I apologize.

lvprcm

Quote from: GarethUK on 2023-01-12 12:49:23
An interesting poll, but a bit hard to answer for me. Earlier in my retraction journey, I used to find that sitting down was the thing that most often caused me to roll forward, but I'm very pleased that that no longer happens. Although my skin now usually just stays put, it still sometimes rolls forward at completely random moments - seemingly for no reason at all.

I experience the same roll forward, if I was sitting down for along time. In that situation, have you ever observed the foreskin rolling back on it's own? I sometime would have it roll back behind the head after standing up and walk it out for a bit. Depended on how tight fighting my underwear or clothing was and shrinkage.