Poll

How did you work out the pulling back was a thing

Noticed other guys doing it and joined in
Parent / family member taught me
Friend / someone else taught me
Worked it out by myself as an adult
Worked it out by myself at a young age

Author Topic: How did you work out the pulling back was a thing  (Read 3492 times)

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
How did you work out that pulling back was a thing? Great to hear peoples stories on this

As a young boy I was always seeing how long I could stay retracted, usually could I last the whole of bath time ;D I guess this was when I was around the age of 10 or 11, I don’t really remember if I was doing it before then. It wasn’t until I come across the forum that I realised it was a thing that other guys tried to do and pretty much thought I was the only one at it :o

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
Re: How did you work out the pulling back was a thing
« Reply #1 on: 2022-12-30 10:56:20 »
Do you mean pulling back for long periods rather than just to clean it yeah?

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-12-30 11:06:02 »
A conscious I’m pulling back my foreskin because its fun to keep it back. Not necessarily for a long period of time but the start of your journey if you like

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-12-30 11:16:14 »
Ok gotcha thanks. I've voted then. It's something I started doing when older, I guess as a bit of a novelty as well as for some function purposes.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2022-12-30 15:22:33 »
Kylar was doing it and showed me. This was a few years before he started this forum ;D

But he's not a friend or family member so there's no option for me to vote, haha. edit: wait I can change the poll. muahahaha

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-12-30 15:54:23 »
Kylar was doing it and showed me. This was a few years before he started this forum ;D

But he's not a friend or family member so there's no option for me to vote, haha. edit: wait I can change the poll. muahahaha

I’ll definitely accept that submission.. thou shall not argue with the master of retraction ;D

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2023-01-01 07:43:58 »
I learned about foreskin retraction on my own quite young, but nothing that would stay for more than a few seconds or minutes, even though I wanted it to stay back.  I only learned about long term retraction when I stumbled across it on the Internet as an adult.

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2023-01-01 09:51:55 »
I learned about foreskin retraction on my own quite young, but nothing that would stay for more than a few seconds or minutes, even though I wanted it to stay back.  I only learned about long term retraction when I stumbled across it on the Internet as an adult.

Very similar to me then :)

Offline supada

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2023-01-01 18:52:57 »
I was like 11 when I started. I would pull and keep it back while taking a bath which obviously gave me a raging erection. Still I would put my penis pulled back in underwear after bath which would then last 2 to 3 hours and then roll down. I started doing it regularly and as a result my pulled back time started increasing. My close friend thought that it is stupid to do that.

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2023-01-01 22:59:24 »
My close friend thought that it is stupid to do that.

I never talked about it with anyone as a kid. I think mostly due to the fact I felt like the only one doing it. Even now I’ve only spoken to sexual partners

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2023-01-02 10:54:37 »
I was taught to retract my foreskin from about age 7 or 8 however in the sense of this site I would say about age 14 when I started to research circumcision and came across this forum.

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2023-01-02 13:59:50 »
I got facinated by it as a teenager. The spoon method from this site was the holy grail.

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2023-01-02 23:07:26 »
I was taught to retract my foreskin from about age 7 or 8 however in the sense of this site I would say about age 14 when I started to research circumcision and came across this forum.

What made you start researching circumcision when you was taught from a young age to retract? Assuming you didn’t go through with it what did you find out that changed your mind?

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2023-01-02 23:17:45 »
I didnt really know about circumcision until I was about 12/13. I only retracted when bathing, etc then I liked the look of a circumcised penis so started researching it. I only wanted it for aesthetic reasons and I certainly couldnt justify spending money on it as I wouldnt get it done on nhs asI didnt have a medical problem. So auto-circ, best of both worlds for now.

Offline jimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2023-01-02 23:22:22 »
Interesting, thanks for sharing :)