News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do you still use you’re foreskin to masterbate

Started by jimmy, 2022-12-28 17:40:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you still use your foreskin to masterbate

Yes, still use it
No, I now masterbate similar to a cut guy
50/50 variety is the spice of life

Matt

I keep my foreskin retracted and only stimulate the glans. I like it very much.

marcelino

I went to pulling back because I dry masturbate my glans for 2 years, it felt already much more arousing so kept doing this way ever since, 4 years on.

lvprcm

My method evolved over time as I got more experience with what I liked or didn't like. My first method was the complete back and forth method of covering and uncovering the glans. This was also the method that got me my first ejaculation. As I started to focus more on keeping my foreskin retracted at all times, the foreskin would rarely get pushed over the glans, using more of an index finger and thumb on the shaft and using only slight back and forth movement on the shaft skin leaving the glans uncovered. That remained my most used method and preferred.

Jagtstein

Without a foreskin, you miss a lot of feeling because you are not including the glans in the masturbation. The prudish Americans originally introduced circumcision to curb masturbation. That doesn't work as we know. But out of ignorance, circumcision continued. Fortunately, this bad habit is also subsiding in the USA. ;)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Nexolaris

barehelmet

Yes, that is the only way I have learned to masturbate.

Tfloyd

Most of the time I do it like a cut guy if I use lube I stroke the glans if I do it dry I just work the shaft

njoynit

At my age (83) masturbation has nearly gone away but I began my journey as a young teen. I went to visit a friend who had several of his other friends with him and were going to visit a sick friend of theirs. They decided he would feel better if we gave him a hand job and we lined up to take turns spanking his monkey. When I got to the front I discovered he was cut so I was being careful not to touch his glans thinking it was very sensitive like mine. He soon corrected my thinking and wanted me to rub it. Of course it was dry and he kept saying "harder, harder". Thus my introduction to the extreme lack of sensitivity of a cut guy's glans.

I would masturbate when going to bed to reduce wet dreams. As I got older my glans outgrew my foreskin and it would sometimes get stuck behind the glans. If I went to sleep like that my glans would be dry and nice to touch in the morning but not as insensitive as that cut guy's. So I learned the pleasure of manipulating my bare dry glans but for years I continued to roll my foreskin. I tried to get it to stay back but inside my pants during the day it always came forward. When I was in my 30s I got tired of having an untouchable glans and decided to do something about that. I figured that cut guy's was the way it was because his glans had been rubbing on everything since he was born so what I had to do was get mine used to being touched.

I had already torn my frenulum several times after getting married thanks to our complete lack of sex ed when I was young but that was now a good thing because I could retract fully. I knew I had to get rid of the stickiness so I retracted it all the way and cleaned it with rubbing alcohol making sure to clean the coronal groove well. When it dried I found I could touch/rub the glans lightly with my fingers. I graduated to using some soft flannel then normal flannel followed by normal pressure using my fingers. One day while enjoying the delights of playing with my bare dry glans I decided to force it to endure the dry rubbing until I came.

I have never gone back to rolling my foreskin. I always pull it back tightly and dry rub it paying special attention to inside the coronal groove and the glans. Another advantage of being able to pull it all the way back is the fact that the inner foreskin has stretch sensitive nerves so while masturbating I can pull it even tighter intermittently for additional pleasure.

I was able to get a hard-on until I was about 70 but masturbation still felt good on a soft dink until about a year ago when it lost it's pleasurable feelings.

Knight

I started masturbating with fully exposed glans at 15-17 y/o.

prepuceplay

I have to admit to still using my foreskin.
Once I'm aroused, those old 'uncut' practices take over.
My foreskin is also useful for buffer-storing and metering out my precum. It means I require no artificial means of lubrication.

Test123

Quote from: Knight on 2023-08-13 21:03:42
I started masturbating with fully exposed glans at 15-17 y/o.
Are you permanently retracted now mate?

Knight

Quote from: Test123 on 2023-08-14 00:12:33
Are you permanently retracted now mate?
I am more of a part-time retractor. See my other posts to get an idea.

HeroicGlance

I usually just work the shaft.  I try to never let it tough my coronal ridge, however.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

Uncle Albert

After getting cut I can confirm that masturbating using my foreskin is the biggest thing I miss about being uncut. The only other thing I miss about being uncut is the choice to be permanently retracted, although when I did have the choice I would never let it roll forwards.
This is also not to say that I am unhappy with being cut.

Smile52

No, I only work the head - much more pleasure!
Smile52 :-)